Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sun Fire Plumbing

President Obama putting solar thermal water heating and electricity back on White House

Our sitting President is finishing the job President Carter started, by having solar thermal water heating collectors re-installed on the White House, to lead this nation in awareness, to get off the energy grid by taking advantage of the energy of the sun. I still don't know what possessed Reagan to remove the solar system President Carter installed but it certainly killed the industry back then.

I'm hoping that this new incentive from the White house will get people to see that solar thermal is cheaper and as or more effective than photo-voltaic electricity. In Hawaii, solar thermal is required on All new homes and businesses. Between solar thermal panels and radiant heating, instead of that awful forced air, 80% or more your home energy needs are meet with the sun, given that your home is not all glass.

I'm always ready to discuss the advantages to home and business owners of going solar, whomever they buy it from. This is not a blatant advert for my services, rather a call to arms to get Sonoma County and the rest of the USA off foreign and domestic oil so we won't have to argue over things like the Keystone pipeline.
    With Regards,

Gary S Sullivan

Last edited by Sun Fire Plumbing; 03-30-2013 at 06:25 PM. Reason: blatant advert
    SUNFIREPLUMBING.COM, 707-332-5874, 24/7 Emergency Service
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email