Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Visnhawk

Thank you community!!!!

Greetings Wonderful Community,
    Thank you for all the e-mails that have come pouring in about starting a small country fellowship/congregation at the Alpine Hall in Santa Rosa on Saint Helena Rd.!1 I am truly amazed at all the suggestions, offerings, Etc. We wil be using and appreciating them all!

With that being said, We are on!!! We will be starting up sometime in July- Aug. as target date for our first service. If you would like to present at a worship service or be a part of the board/steering committee, call me at 707-953-9097 or email me at [email protected].

The leadership for this fellowship will be horizontal. While I hope to lead services and provide ministerial counseling, I will not be ,"In charge" or "The Leader" of the congregation. I have a appointment to meet with my friend and Mentor -Chris Bell of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Santa Rosa on 3/2/13 to determine if we could be a satellite of UUCSR or if we should get our non-profit status thru Universal Life Church. Both have their pros and cons. Chris is an amazing human being and an incredible minister/speaker with a knowledge base that is vast(Graduate of Harvard Divinity School). He will be a wonderful resource as we grow.

So, Come one. come all. We will be forming our church/conngregation/fellowship or whatever we end up calling it. I will keep you all posted of our steering committee meetings and results as they happen. If you have ever had an interest in forming or leading worship services-call me!!! Love, Arts, Music, Science, Metaphysics, all paths to the Divine as long as it brings Love & Beauty to the world.
    Rev. Michael Walsh
    707-953-9097
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members: