No, not a diamond and definitely not herpes!

If you have been deprived of your foreskin (especially if it was done when you were a baby or child) and are in an intimate relationship with a woman, do something to make things better for both of you: restore your foreskin.

While the specialized structures and tissues lost to circumcision cannot actually be replaced, you can "tug" and stretch your remaining skin enough to reconstruct a functional prepuce. There are a number of methods for doing this, and some are faster than others.

Is it worth all this trouble? Yes! Wives and partners of men who have restored make it clear that the improvement is considerable and the effects are apparent within 2-4 weeks of starting the process. Here's what one woman had to say:
"I can remember crying after sex many times and for many years. We literally could not have sex without oral sex first or without using lubrication. Sometimes I would lay in bed with an ice pack between my legs. It never occurred to me that this was from his circumcision; I thought it was my problem. I thought it was a bad combination of a large penis and a smaller vagina. I thought maybe I was too sensitive. Once he started restoring, even after just a couple weeks sex was 1,000 times better. He no longer had to thrust so hard to get feeling. Now after he’s been restoring for almost five years sex is amazing. Jeff wears his Tugger all day at work and even the skin on his glans has changed, it’s more supple and it’s softer just from it being covered all day every day. He now has a lot of pre-cum, something he never had before. That natural lubrication means we no longer need any artificial lubrication. I haven’t had a lot of sexual partners but I have a sneaking suspicion that we are not the only couple to go through this, given the sheer number of lubricants on the market. Not only did sex get better because the feeling is more intense for him, but because we have gone on this healing journey together we can talk about anything. Communication is stronger, we are stronger as a couple and, ummm… well, can I say again that the sex is amazing!"

(Read the entire blog at https://www.moralogous.com/2012/05/1...n-restoration/)