Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Valley Oak

Newtown families targeted, intimidated

Pro-gun people are harassing the families of Newtown and Aurora shooting victims. Victims' families are being accused of lying and being actors for the government to provide pretext to "take away guns." There is a very important video interview in the link as well.

The following article was published by CNN (Anderson Cooper 360) on January 15th, 2013:

https://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/...ed/?hpt=ac_mid

Anderson Cooper speaks with Salon.com reporter Alex Seitz-Wald, who has been covering the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, and Jordan Ghawi, whose sister was killed in the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting. Ghawi was targeted by conspiracy theorists days after Jessica died.

Seitz-Wald researched conspiracy theories in the U.S. and found most followers are "inclined to believe the government is out to get them" and is collaborating with the media. "They have this confirmation bias, as psychologists call it, to look for only evidence that supports their theories and disregard anything that says otherwise," he says.

Gene Rosen, who lives next to Sandy Hook Elementary School, helped shelter and comfort six children who were lost immediately after the shooting and wandered onto his property. He's fearful after receiving an onslaught of threatening emails and calls by those who believe he's part of a government plot.

Ghawi was accused of being a crisis actor when his sister was murdered, and he received a death threat. But he says he's not worried for his safety – he's concerned the people buying into the lies have access to weapons and need counseling.

"They were digging through even Facebook photos and photos I posted years prior of me with a SWAT team that I trained with saying 'Hey, look, this is proof that he's an actor, look he's really an officer," says Ghawi. "It's a complete rejection of reality and facts. Many of their statements are completely contradictory, in fact."
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    sharingwisdom

Re: Newtown families targeted, intimidated

Yes, we look for evidence beyond the government. What a concept! You want to believe the government, go for it. I prefer looking at the information that leads to the truth.

Hmmm...let's see. Anderson Cooper, the great-great-great-grandson of Cornelius Vanderbilt, a shipping/railroad tycoon & member of the ultra-wealthy elite class on the very top of the hierarchy, is the son of Gloria Vanderbuilt, who had Cooper on TV at age 3, and modeling with Ford Models for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Macy’s between ages 10-13. His acting/stage skills were developing.

In the 1970s, CIA program Operation Mockingbird included a massive ploy by the CIA to train recruits and place high level news operative in the mainstream media.

Cooper attended Yale where he became a member of a Secret Society called the Manuscript Society. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuscript_Society)

Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work.” https://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/T...CNNs_0906.html & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJXaxNTeIe8

According to his own biography, during college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the CIA. This means that he is very likely to be what is commonly referred to as an “agent,” an “operative,” or a “plant.” After he left the CIA, Cooper immediately entered Myanmar on his own, under no news outlet, with a forged press pass and met with students fighting the Burmese government
    https://acidrayn.com/2011/02/02/ande...essional-actor After that, he went to Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, and Rwanda.

I suspect there were deep emotional/mental issues in family (brother committed suicide in '88), and Cooper, himself became desensitized to violence taking pictures of the Rwandan genocide as noted on many sites.

He worked for ABC and CNN news (two of the 5 big corporate media syndicates) and was on a TV program called The Mole (hmmm) and a voice in the Broadway Show, "How to Succeed in Business w/o Really Trying" (I bet he was perfect for the part)

I'll still stay with a red flag operation, that the media's info doesn't add up and is inconsistent. And you can call it conspiracy theory if you want.
    Sandy Hook Shooting fully exposed
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

“The limits of debate in this country are established before the debate even begins, and everyone else is marginalised and made to seem as either a communist, a kook, some sort of disloyal person or a conspiracy theorist – Something that shouldn’t even be entertained for a minute that powerful people might get together and have a plan. DOESN’T HAPPEN. You’re a kook and a conspiracy buff.”— George Carlin

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post
    Pro-gun people are harassing the families of Newtown and Aurora shooting victims. Victims' families are being accused of lying and being actors for the government to provide pretext to "take away guns." There is a very important video interview in the link as well.

The following article was published by CNN (Anderson Cooper 360) on January 15th, 2013:

Anderson Cooper speaks with Salon.com reporter Alex Seitz-Wald, who has been covering the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, and Jordan Ghawi, whose sister was killed in the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting. Ghawi was targeted by conspiracy theorists days after Jessica died.

Seitz-Wald researched conspiracy theories in the U.S. and found most followers are "inclined to believe the government is out to get them" and is collaborating with the media. "They have this confirmation bias, as psychologists call it, to look for only evidence that supports their theories and disregard anything that says otherwise," he says.

Gene Rosen, who lives next to Sandy Hook Elementary School, helped shelter and comfort six children who were lost immediately after the shooting and wandered onto his property. He's fearful after receiving an onslaught of threatening emails and calls by those who believe he's part of a government plot.

Ghawi was accused of being a crisis actor when his sister was murdered, and he received a death threat. But he says he's not worried for his safety – he's concerned the people buying into the lies have access to weapons and need counseling.

"They were digging through even Facebook photos and photos I posted years prior of me with a SWAT team that I trained with saying 'Hey, look, this is proof that he's an actor, look he's really an officer," says Ghawi. "It's a complete rejection of reality and facts. Many of their statements are completely contradictory, in fact."

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Re: Newtown families targeted, intimidated

I wonder if this is common among most of us?

"They have this confirmation bias, as psychologists call it, to look for only evidence that supports their theories and disregard anything that says otherwise," he says.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post