Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Fagbemijo

Occupy 1180 Wild Rose Drive, Santa Rosa

Hello Everyone,
    We are tenants here in Santa Rosa, and we are facing illegal eviction by Deutsche Bank due to our landlord going through foreclosure. The Sheriffs have served us a notice that they will come forcibly remove me and my family (my wife nad 2 month old son) from our home on Dec 31 at 6am. We have NOT been given the 90 days notice to vacate as required by law (Obama's 2009 Protecting Tenants in Foreclosure Act).
    Please help us!
    We are nearing our eviction date, only a few days to go :(
    Please call the SONOMA COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE at 707-565-2751 and tell them that the eviction scheduled for 12/31 at 1180 WILD ROSE DRIVE is an illegal eviction, and that the tenants must be given their 90 day due notice. Please tell them that they are being watched and any violation of our rights will not be taken lightly.

Also, call and email Deutsche Bank with the following message:
    * Seth Waugh, CEO, +1 212-250-5646 or main line +1 212-250-2500

* Jeffrey Ruiz, Director, +1 212-250-3667

* Duncan King, Head of Press & Media Relations, +1 212-250-4864

* Michael J Krahenbuhl and Renee Belcastro, Pite Duncan, Eviction Attorneys for Deutsche Bank, +1 858-750-7760

Sample messsage:

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]
    Subject: Stop the Eviction of Adam Peretz and the Peretz Family at 1180 Wild Rose Drive in Santa Rosa
    Please stop the eviction of renters Adam Peretz and the Peretz Family (Tina and Famarada) from their home at 1180 Wild Rose Drive in Santa Rosa. The Peretz Family wants to remain in their home where they have been renting for over a year. Deutsche Bank had an eviction notice served to the family's residence without giving the family the proper 90-day notice as required by law as per President Obama's 2009 Protecting Tenants in Foreclosure Act. The eviction is scheduled for the morning Monday, December 31.
    Give this family the 90-days required to pack and move their belongings and to find suitable new housing. It is immoral and ILLEGAL to kick them out on the street without giving them the proper, legal 90-day notice to vacate.
    Please don’t put this family out on the streets.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Fagbemijo

Re: Occupy 1180 Wild Rose Drive, Santa Rosa

PLEASE call the SONOMA COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE at 707-565-2751 and tell them that the eviction scheduled for 12/31 at 1180 WILD ROSE DRIVE is an illegal eviction, and that the tenants must be given their 90 day due notice

4. TopTop #3
    Fagbemijo

Terri Serbins and Jamie Howlett, the representatives at the Sheriffs Office have been nothing but rude and even spiteful toward my family. They have hng up on us and told us that they are sending even more deputies to make sure we will be forcibly removed. They said they do not care that what they are doing is ILLEGAL and IMMORAL

5. TopTop #4
    Fagbemijo

We have great news!!!
    On Dec 28 Oyaseye Fakayode wrote:
    The people were singing and dancing
    They were praising their babalawo
    The babalawos were praising IFA
    it was exactly as IFA said!

WOW! Thank you so much to everyone who supported Fágbémijó Amósùn Fákáyòdé, Famarada and I during this crazy eviction Ordeal. This was a blessing in disguise! The lock out has been canceled, and in these hard times, true colors shined and I was able to see the good people in my life.
    Special thank you to my husband Apena Fagbemijo Amosun Fakayode, my husband who made sure we fought for our rights and took care of our son and I.
    Thank you, Sabrina Krauss, for all the reach out you did for us so we would be heard and supported.
    Also to Amy Trussell, Attorney Joshua Katz in Santa Rosa who took on our case pro bono and was able to fix our problem and help us.
    Thank you to Suzan Upchurch the district director for supervisor Efran Carillo's office for helping us continuously during her vacation.
    Thank you Carmen at petaluma people services for assisting us.
    Also for all our supporters, Keianie Anise Crump, Oluwo Fayemi Fatunde Fakayode, Jose David Aldeco Mandujano, Caleb Peretz, Jeremy Mophead Peretz, Barbra, Lissy Jenkins, Kristin, Amanda Cook, Amanda's Cooks Grandfather, Aileen Almazora, Daniel Foor, Mary Llopis, and so many others that helped us through this spiritually and emotionally.

We love you all so much and you will all be in our prayers, in our hearts, and part of our family.

No thanks to the Sheriff Dept of Sonoma County, Deutsche Bank, and the Lawyers at Pite Duncan LLC a law firm in San Diego.

6. Gratitude expressed by: