Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    LaurieBe

Advice for stay hotel one night and park at SFO for 3 weeks

Hi all, you've helped me on everything else I've ever asked so here I go. Am heading to Argentina for a 3 week stay, plane leaves at crack of dawn and want to stay overnite at airport, leave the car. Have done this in the past for 7-10 days without stretching the pennies. But for 21 days they want a fortune, anyone have any good tips for me? laurie
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    bodegahead

Re: Advice for stay hotel one night and park at SFO for 3 weeks

Quote Posted in reply to the post by LaurieBe: View Post
    Hi all, you've helped me on everything else I've ever asked so here I go. Am heading to Argentina for a 3 week stay, plane leaves at crack of dawn and want to stay overnite at airport, leave the car. Have done this in the past for 7-10 days without stretching the pennies. But for 21 days they want a fortune, anyone have any good tips for me? laurie
    Try the Airport Best Western North

3. TopTop #3
    plondon

We really like to stay at the Inn at Oyster Point (https://www.innatoysterpoint.com) - a boutique hotel right on the bay, just north of SFO. They have a park & fly program with hotel room plus up to 14 days free parking. After that it's just $5/day more. Free shuttle to SFO. Complimentary breakfast delivered right to your room.

4. TopTop #4
    theindependenteye

Dunno what your budget is, or when your plane leaves, but as far as I know the desks/gates don't open until 6am. What we've done is drive to the San Bruno BART stop, having done a space rental in advance via Parking Carma, and park in the long-term airport section. It ain't cheap ($6/day last time we used it), but that's WAY less that what the airport wants. Then you still get gouged by BART, which although only one stop is still pretty pricey, but the schedules run early enough to get you there in time. We've done this 3 or 4 times, and the car has always been undisturbed, and all the arrangements are done online with Paypal or a credit card. Airport motels cost a lot, and you'd still have to get up very early. Do some research and find our exactly what time they want you at SFO. Have fun! -- Elizabeth Fuller

5. TopTop #5
    photolite

Go to parksleepfly.com
    All the options on one site. I do it all the time. It's great.
    The Bayshore Inn is my preferred.

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread