Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Celtic

Grief Support Group

Hello,

I am looking for a free or small donation grief support group that is NOT related to any Hospice organization. And if it was more specific of loosing a loved one to cancer could be helpful. Does anyone know of groups that meet in Sebastopol, Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Cotati area? Church related group is OK, although I am more spiritual in practice. Any suggestions or leads is deeply appreciated. You can email me at [email protected].
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Celtic

Grief Support-Gratitude

I wanted to express my deep gratitude to several community members who have reached out to me with their compassion and kindness. Because of some private matters, I will share at a later date about my experience with any grief support group I find to be a good connection for me. It could be helpful information for folks in this amazing community.
    In love & light,
    Rayeanna

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3

Re: Grief Support-Gratitude

Hi,

Still very deep in my grief after the avoidable loss of my child; I would like to know more about groups which work for you or don't.

Much thanks,

Colleen Fernald

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Celtic: View Post
    I wanted to express my deep gratitude to several community members who have reached out to me with their compassion and kindness. Because of some private matters, I will share at a later date about my experience with any grief support group I find to be a good connection for me. It could be helpful information for folks in this amazing community.
    In love & light,
    Rayeanna