Dog Walker or Sitter Available

I am thinking of getting a dog. So I thought I would try out a few different breeds of dogs. So if you or a dog lover whom you know needs someone to walk a dog, or even care for him or her for a few days, I might be that person.

Recently I have been walking an Australian Shepherd, a Blue Merly Collie, and a Shebu Enu, all of whom I have enjoyed and learned from. I am also open to other interesting dogs, like the Red Merly Collie that I saw at the Sebastopol Dog Park recently. I am not interested in caring for loud, hyper-active, or aggressive dogs, like Jack Russells—blessing to them.

For a while I have been interested in human-animal communications, mainly with chickens, horses, and feral cats. In fact, I will be co-leading a workshop on writing and creativity stimulated by horses at a local ranch in April. But this is my first serious involvement with the dog world since becoming an adult. I want more play in my life, which dogs can help provide.

I have lived at a farm in the Sebastopol countryside for the last 20 years, where there is plenty of space for dogs to romp and an exciting smell world. I can be reached there at (707) 829-8185, where I take calls after 7 a.m. and before 8:30 p.m., or at [email protected].
Pura Vida,
Shepherd