Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mudwoman

Perhaps Prop37 hasn't lost? Millions of votes remain uncounted...

Dear Visionary Grassroots Prop 37 Activists,

This crucial info was in my email box this morning.1.6 million votes remain uncounted in 4 counties....what about the other 54 counties? Perhaps Prop37 hasn't lost?

Excerpt from Award winning journalist, Jon Rappoport...this info needs to be sent to all who worked on Prop 37.

Did Prop 37 really lose or was it vote fraud?

On election night, not long after the polls closed in California, the announcement came out: Prop 37 was losing. A little while later, it was all over. 37 had gone down to defeat.

But is that the whole story? No.

As of 2:30PM today, Thursday, November 8th, two days after the election, many votes in California remain uncounted.

I tried to find out how many.

It turns out that the Secretary of State of CA, responsible for elections in the state, doesn't know.

I was told all counties in California have been asked, not ordered, to report in with those figures. It's voluntary.

So I picked out a few of the biggest counties and called their voter registrar offices. Here are the boggling results:

Santa Clara County: 180,000 votes remain uncounted.

Orange County: 241,336 votes remain uncounted.

San Diego County: 475,000 votes remain uncounted.

LA County: 782,658 votes remain uncounted.

In just those four counties, 1.6 million votes remain uncounted.

The California Secretary of State's website indicates that Prop 37 is behind by 559,776 votes.

So in the four counties I looked into, there are roughly three times as many uncounted votes as the margin of Prop 37's defeat.

And as I say, I checked the numbers in only four counties. There are 54 other counties in the state. Who knows how many votes they still need to process?

So why is anyone saying Prop 37 lost?

Ever vigilant. All of us are watching. We'll see where this goes.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Imagery

Re: Perhaps Prop37 hasn't lost? Millions of votes remain uncounted...

I'd come down on the side of voter fraud. They're being investigated by the FBI for fraudulent (and illegal) actions during the campaign already...unfortunately they'll get off with a small fine and get their way if the justice (for the megacorporations) department has their way.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    nicofrog

THANKS !! keeep vigilant!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mudwoman: View Post

This crucial info was in my email box this morning.1.6 million votes remain uncounted in 4 counties....what about the other 54 counties? Perhaps Prop37 hasn't lost? * * * Excerpt from Award winning journalist, Jon Rappoport...this info needs to be sent to all who worked on Prop 37.

On election night, not long after the polls closed in California, the announcement came out: Prop 37 was losing. A little while later, it was all over. 37 had gone down to defeat. But is that the whole story? No. I Heard we won in S.F.And L.A.... and I heard that if it won Monsanto would fight it for years.. we need to just keep educating !! As of 2:30PM today, Thursday, November 8th, two days after the election, many votes in California remain uncounted. I tried to find out how many. It turns out that the Secretary of State of CA, responsible for elections in the state, doesn't know. I was told all counties in California have been asked, not ordered, to report in with those figures. It's voluntary. So I picked out a few of the biggest counties and called their voter registrar offices. Here are the boggling results: Santa Clara County: 180,000 votes remain uncounted. Orange County: 241,336 votes remain uncounted. San Diego County: 475,000 votes remain uncounted. LA County: 782,658 votes remain uncounted. In just those four counties, 1.6 million votes remain uncounted. The California Secretary of State's website indicates that Prop 37 is behind by 559,776 votes. So in the four counties I looked into, there are roughly three times as many uncounted votes as the margin of Prop 37's defeat. And as I say, I checked the numbers in only four counties. There are 54 other counties in the state. Who knows how many votes they still need to process? So why is anyone saying Prop 37 lost? * * * Ever vigilant. All of us are watching. We'll see where this goes.

6. TopTop #4
    Kalia

I just want to point out that the fact that the votes haven't yet been counted isn't a symptom of voter fraud. Provisional and vote-by-mail ballots all have the signatures checked by a real live person and matched with the signature of the registered voter. Sort of the opposite of voter fraud. They need to make sure you're really the person who should be voting that ballot, and it takes a while.

Something like 70-80% of the voters in Sonoma county are registered as vote-by-mail, and as an election officer I can tell you that a HUGE number of those ballots get dropped off on election day. If you mail your ballot in before the election or bring it to one of the early drop off centers or the office of the registrar of voters, they have time to do the signature verification before the election. If you drop it off at the polls, and a vast number of you do, it may take up to 2 weeks for the election workers to do all the verifications. That's why it takes so long to count the votes.

So if you're registered as a vote-by-mail voter or if you live in a mail-ballot precinct (one where you don't have a physical polling place), please get your ballots in early! It makes a big difference.

And if you're curious about how this process works, come join us on election day. Volunteer to be a poll worker. It's fun, you get to meet your neighbors, you learn about how the voting system really works, and you can be an important part of making democracy happen. You can call the registrar of voters to volunteer, at 707-565-6800, or go to their website: https://vote.sonoma-county.org/conte...d=1009&id=1065 There's a lot of good information there about how elections work, so if you'd like to learn more that's a great place to start.

Kalia Kliban, Sebastopol

7. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

8. TopTop #5
    BobHeisler

Are Monsanto and DuPont paying people off to sit on the uncounted ballots? They've already spent enough trying to hoodwink the voters into thinking prop. 37 is a bad idea.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mudwoman: View Post

This crucial info was in my email box this morning.1.6 million votes remain uncounted in 4 counties....what about the other 54 counties? Perhaps Prop37 hasn't lost?

Excerpt from Award winning journalist, Jon Rappoport...this info needs to be sent to all who worked on Prop 37.

On election night, not long after the polls closed in California, the announcement came out: Prop 37 was losing. A little while later, it was all over. 37 had gone down to defeat.

But is that the whole story? No....
    Last edited by Barry; 11-11-2012 at 04:53 PM.

9. TopTop #6
    Mudwoman

Hi Kalia ~ A friend of mine just emailed a similar comment to yours. She worked as an election inspector for 8 years. Said the exit polls in many of these precincts were primarily against labeling, so the Yes! on Prop 37 campaign doesn't expect the final tally will produce different outcome, however they're still watching for the final count.

She also commented that Sonoma country's Registrar's office does an excellent job...and that we should write them a thank-you note! Thanks for your clarifications to this article.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Kalia: View Post
    I just want to point out that the fact that the votes haven't yet been counted isn't a symptom of voter fraud. Provisional and vote-by-mail ballots all have the signatures checked by a real live person and matched with the signature of the registered voter. Sort of the opposite of voter fraud. They need to make sure you're really the person who should be voting that ballot, and it takes a while.

And if you're curious about how this process works, come join us on election day. Volunteer to be a poll worker. It's fun, you get to meet your neighbors, you learn about how the voting system really works, and you can be an important part of making democracy happen. You can call the registrar of voters to volunteer, at 707-565-6800, or go to their website: https://vote.sonoma-county.org/conte...d=1009&id=1065 There's a lot of good information there about how elections work, so if you'd like to learn more that's a great place to start.

Kalia Kliban, Sebastopol

10. TopTop #7

BTW poll workers are paid.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Kalia: View Post

Kalia Kliban, Sebastopol

11. TopTop #8
    Kalia

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post
    BTW poll workers are paid.
    I initially replied privately to this post. Still getting used to the WACCO interface. Sorry about that. Here's what I sent to Peace Voyager a moment ago offline:

Yes we are. Not terribly well for the long hours, but we are paid. But you have to step up and volunteer to be part of the effort. It's not like jury duty. You have to come forward on your own, and it's totally worth it. I love being part of the making elections happen.

Kalia

12. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: