Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Voter Guide: Palm Drive Health Care District

I haven't seen much about this race, and it's a choice of 3 out of 4. For my own sake, I can recommend Marsha Sue Lustig, who I had the honor of serving with on the Sebastopol Planning Commission many years ago. She is very thoughtful and experienced public servant with a big heart and high integrity.

On the other hand, I do not support Jim Maresca. While I don't know anything first hand I have heard persistent negative comments about him over the years.

Do you have any comments about these candidates, including Karen M. Webb and Sandra Debella Bodley?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Shepherd

Re: Voter Guide: Palm Drive Health Care District

I agree with Barry that Marsha Sue Lustig deserves our vote. She has experience that would be helpful and is active in the local scene. I also do not know Karen Webb and Sandra Bodley. I do note that Jonathan's recommendation is to also vote for them.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I haven't seen much about this race, and it's a choice of 3 out of 4. For my own sake, I can recommend Marsha Sue Lustig, who I had the honor of serving with on the Sebastopol Planning Commission many years ago. She is very thoughtful and experienced public servant with a big heart and high integrity.

On the other hand, I do not support Jim Maresca. While I don't know anything first hand I have heard persistent negative comments about him over the years.

Do you have any comments about these candidates, including Karen M. Webb and Sandra Debella Bodley?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: