Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Artaloha

Artist seeks live/work space; shared ok, to $750/mo.

Hi: I'm a painter, and need a space where I can sling paint around without worrying about every drip - not that I plan to trash the space, as I'm actually pretty clean/tidy (I paint superrealist style), but where I am currently is just too "fancy carpet" and too small, as well, to feel relaxed about working. Even a garage space would be excellent!
    I'd welcome a shared housing situation, as I get along well with others; I'm open as to location, also, as my main purpose is to find a space where I can be productive.
    I don't do drugs or drink or smoke; I'm not fully vegetarian, but pretty close; not a "partier" but do have a good sense of humor and enjoy people. As a housemate, I pretty much mind my own business, but am open to cooking meals together for fun and to save money as well; I spent 10 years in Hawaii (Oahu) and shared a house most of that time, so I'm pretty good at getting along well in shared housing.
    Dealbreakers are: drug use, or heavy alcohol use, and I want to be around productive people who can pay their bills!
    If interested, reply here and let's connect!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    michaelsallee5900

Re: Artist seeks live/work space; shared ok, to $750/mo.

have a 6 ac. indoor-outdoor art studio and retreat forming..want to set up pottery ,sulpture, painting etc, etc. working,building,living...many current opportunities for fun and money...have been doing glass-window painting for businesses and homes recently ,,,call me...michael...707-494-2955...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Artaloha: View Post
    Hi: I'm a painter, and need a space where I can sling paint around without worrying about every drip - not that I plan to trash the space, as I'm actually pretty clean/tidy (I paint superrealist style), but where I am currently is just too "fancy carpet" and too small, as well, to feel relaxed about working. Even a garage space would be excellent!
    I'd welcome a shared housing situation, as I get along well with others; I'm open as to location, also, as my main purpose is to find a space where I can be productive.
    I don't do drugs or drink or smoke; I'm not fully vegetarian, but pretty close; not a "partier" but do have a good sense of humor and enjoy people. As a housemate, I pretty much mind my own business, but am open to cooking meals together for fun and to save money as well; I spent 10 years in Hawaii (Oahu) and shared a house most of that time, so I'm pretty good at getting along well in shared housing.
    Dealbreakers are: drug use, or heavy alcohol use, and I want to be around productive people who can pay their bills!
    If interested, reply here and let's connect!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: