Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Connubial Warthog

Multi instrumentalist/arranger/producer looking for "folk jazz" singer/songwriter

I am a vibist/ malletKat/ keyboard/Array Mbira player looking for a very specific kind of talented singer/songwriter/guitarist who taps into the place Tim Buckley (Happy Sad) and Joni Mitchell touched on (Hejira.) I want to expand and modernize the idea, possibly adding in elements of electronica to a primarily acoustic sound. I am seeking a female singer/songwriter who is open to collaboration. I don't have a strict vision, ie I am open to whatever naturally evolves out of this concept as long as it embraces strong writing and leaves plenty of room for improvisation.

The goal is to produce an album of original music here at my fully equipped home studio, and if the energy is right, go out and do some performances. I am thinking, singer/acoustic guitar, me mostly on tuned percussion, a percussionist (primarily hand drums and colors, not traps) and fretless bass.

If you think you fit this description or if you know someone who does, please contact me.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: