It's Not Too Late for Love - My Conscious Dating Relationship Success Course Starts Soon!
Greetings,

It's not too late to get guaranteed support to help you create the kind of loving, lasting relationship you desire. (And if you already have the love you want, congratulations and thank you for sharing this...and you may want to check out book, life school, and networking opportunities below)

My Conscious Dating, Relationship Success for Singles telecourse starts soon! I have postponed the start date to accommodate several of those interested. This will be a small group and you will get a lot of individual attention regarding your specific concerns. We will meet on a weekday evening for 12 sessions, probably Wednesdays, with holiday breaks, but I have some flexibility with scheduling, so please contact me immediately, before October 15th, if you may be interested or if you have questions. Your 142 page workbook is included as part of the course, along with additional material that will be provided each week. I'll be glad to send you a syllabus if you'd like. This will be the last course offered this year.

Here are some of the GUARANTEED benefits you will experience when you take my Conscious Dating: Relationship Success Course:

• Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
  • Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
  • Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.
  • Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.
  • Develop an effective plan for creating a life you love with the love of your life!
  • Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!

"By the time I began working with Wendy, I had been divorced for 8 years and had been in 2 dysfunctional and unfulfilling relationships. I had a vague idea of what I desired in a healthy, intimate relationship, but none of the real specifics of what that felt or looked like. When I completed Wendy's Conscious Dating Course, I had a much more detailed and joyful idea about how I was going to attract the relationship of my dreams. I learned more about what worked and did not work in past relationships, and what my needs and desires are for a real life partnership. Through vision boards, readings, discussions, writing exercises and more, Wendy skillfully and joyfully guided our group closer to realizing true love. I met the man of my dreams and he fits my visions like a glove! I shared my vision statement out loud with him soon after we met and we were in awe (and continue to be) at how accurately he fits my dream and needs. We are getting married this October! This stuff really works! Thank You, Wendy." Mary C., Mill Valley, CA

"Wendy really helped me to identify my relationship needs and wants, and the blocks I had to finding the right partner... I got clearer on my relationship requirements, uncovered limiting beliefs, and made a plan for meeting my partner. I recently married an emotionally available man and we share something I never had before - real mature love. This course is an excellent way to get clearer on the type of relationship you want and to create a plan to achieve it." Christine P., Pleasanton, CA

"Dr Wendy is both pragmatic and visionary. She takes you where you are at and brings you where you want to be: with yourself and in partnership. I found the love of my life, my husband, while working with her as my relationship coach. She coached me in writing and visioning all of the qualities and values that I wanted to BE and that I wanted to CHOOSE in a partner. And he came! She is both flexible and accountable, professional, warm, shares her experience, strength, and hope and supports yours. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking to both be and find the love of their life." Linda M, Mill Valley, CA
"Wendy's Conscious Dating Course was very useful in my process of finding the love of my life. We are now happily married, have bought a house together in Hamilton, and are overjoyed to have found each other. This course certainly made a major contribution to my readiness and clarity, and greatly increased the efficiency of my dating. I'm glad to have taken the class, and made some friends among the other attendees, in addition to the ways that it forwarded my search. I tell my single friends who ask (and many do, after seeing how good a relationship we have) about Dr. Wendy's course." Donn D., Novato, CA

For a helpful preview of the Conscious Dating Course, enjoy this free recording of my teleclass from October 3, 2012:
How to Transform Your Relationships and Attract the Love You Want!

The last course for 2012 starts VERY SOON, so contact me right away if you may be interested - space is limited. The cost for the 12 week telecourse, including the workbook, is normally $695. I am offering an earlybird rate of $595 for those who get back to me right away, before October 15th.

For more details and testimonials see www.MyTrueLovePath.com.
Contact me directly with any questions or to schedule your complimentary LovePath consultation at [email protected] or 415-342-1300.

Would you like a signed copy of my book, Roadmap to Success, with Deepak Chopra and Ken Blanchard? It's filled with cutting edge, useful information for anyone interested in success in love, life and business. In the first chapter, I outline my Roadmap to Relationship Success. See my website for ordering information: www.MyTrueLovePath.com
I am also an expert teacher for LIFE SCHOOL!

Are you interested in life long learning and spiritual awakening? I am one of the expert teachers at a new school called Life School. Here is the link where you can learn more and sign up:

https://www.thisislifeschool.com/?affID=64

Life School is an innovative teleseminar program that starts with a year long learning experience that features 52 astounding teachers... and blossoms into terrific meetups, workshops, and social events. This unique self-discovery program is based on growth challenges that combine lifelong learning with spiritual truth-or-dare, as students are encouraged, week by week, to expand their beliefs about what's possible and embrace true change. Plus it's more than just a phone call... each call leads into workshops, intensives, meetups and fun social events. Plus, the collective notes of this group adventure will be published as a book called Life School: 52 Challenges to Change Your Life.

Here's your chance to dive into deep conversations with Jack Canfield about success, Barbara Marx Hubbard on conscious evolution, Master Mantak Chia on qigong, Dr. Bernie Siegel on love & healing, Dr. Stan Grof on mastering breath, Peter Russell on letting go, Peggy Dylan on transcending fear, Swami Beyonanda on the power of laughter, and many others... including myself!

Check out my program on "Letting Love In" which first aired on Setember 20, 2012 and is available to view through the end of 2012.
In my courses and work with individual clients, I've helped hundreds of people transform their lives and create loving relationships that last. I am available to work with individuals and couples throughout the year, and only lead courses a couple times a year. For more details and testimonials see www.MyTrueLovePath.com.

If you have any questions about coaching or upcoming workshops and courses, please contact me before October 15th at [email protected] or 415-342-1300. I may be able to offer you a complimentary LovePath consultation. I look forward to supporting you on your true love path!

I hope to hear from you soon! And women in business, I hope to see you at our next networking dinner with NEW of Marin, the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Piatti's in Mill Valley (see NEWofMarin.com)

Much love,
Dr. Wendy

Wendy Lyon, PhD Psychology
Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

(415) 342-1300
[email protected]
www.MyTrueLovePath.com