Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Gardeners, how has your garden been producing?

I've been wondering how everybody's garden has been doing this year?

To the veteran gardeners, how has this year been compared to 7 years ago 2005 and prior?

I've heard in two films regarding chemtrails that three Hawaiian farmers have had a harder time since 2005 getting seeds to germinate, lower yields, and more problems with fungus. The aluminum from the chemtrails is being said to create these problems. Have any of you experienced this?

I'm not a veteran gardener, and I'm growing just a limited amount in containers, but I've had zero blooms turn into fruit on my 5 French pumpkins and two zucchini, and my red peppers are producing no bigger than 2.5" peppers and 6 out of 9 of them are rotting on the vine.

I'd like to hear your gardening experiences lately.

I also highly recommend watching Why In the World Are They Spraying which is different than the older What in the World Are They Spraying? If you haven't seen Why in the World Are They Spraying, I'd make time to. This is going to be bigger than the Occupy movement or a major expansion of it. Beforehand I thought, I already know this stuff, I don't want to watch a downer movie, I don't have time. I was so wrong. It connected dots and was a big WOAH! It affects you and me and everyone on the planet. It didn't seem long at all and it jolted me out of my apathy. Your awareness of the info here and letting others know is just what's needed now.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    rekarp

Re: Gardeners, how has your garden been producing?

There are many farms and gardens doing quite well this year. It's was a great year for apples and tomatoes. Ask some farmers at a farmer's market how their crops did this year.

Your problem could be that the soil in your containers needs to be replaced. When using raised beds or containers, the soil becomes depleted after about 3 years. Putting in compost and amendments is not adequate to replace the lost nutrients. Try removing about half of the existing soil and bringing in new soil from a nursery and you should be back to good fertility.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by intheflow88: View Post
    I've been wondering how everybody's garden has been doing this year?

To the veteran gardeners, how has this year been compared to 7 years ago 2005 and prior?

I've heard in two films regarding chemtrails that three Hawaiian farmers have had a harder time since 2005 getting seeds to germinate, lower yields, and more problems with fungus. The aluminum from the chemtrails is being said to create these problems. Have any of you experienced this?

I'm not a veteran gardener, and I'm growing just a limited amount in containers, but I've had zero blooms turn into fruit on my 5 French pumpkins and two zucchini, and my red peppers are producing no bigger than 2.5" peppers and 6 out of 9 of them are rotting on the vine.

I'd like to hear your gardening experiences lately.

I also highly recommend watching Why In the World Are They Spraying which is different than the older What in the World Are They Spraying? If you haven't seen Why in the World Are They Spraying, I'd make time to. This is going to be bigger than the Occupy movement or a major expansion of it. Beforehand I thought, I already know this stuff, I don't want to watch a downer movie, I don't have time. I was so wrong. It connected dots and was a big WOAH! It affects you and me and everyone on the planet. It didn't seem long at all and it jolted me out of my apathy. Your awareness of the info here and letting others know is just what's needed now.

4. TopTop #3

Quote Posted in reply to the post by rekarp: View Post
    There are many farms and gardens doing quite well this year. It's was a great year for apples and tomatoes. Ask some farmers at a farmer's market how their crops did this year.

Your problem could be that the soil in your containers needs to be replaced. When using raised beds or containers, the soil becomes depleted after about 3 years. Putting in compost and amendments is not adequate to replace the lost nutrients. Try removing about half of the existing soil and bringing in new soil from a nursery and you should be back to good fertility.
    I was using "new" Edna's best soil that had been stored since 2009. I added beneficial bacteria to it since it had been stored so long. What else could I have added to revive it?

5. TopTop #4
    Sylph

I would say, yes, replace the soil. Also, adding bone meal seemed to help my blossom end rot. I was buried in summer squash. I never have great luck with peppers in my part of West County. But the tomatoes and zucchini were bountiful!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by intheflow88: View Post
    I was using "new" Edna's best soil that had been stored since 2009. I added beneficial bacteria to it since it had been stored so long. What else could I have added to revive it?

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #5
    peggykarp

My little fall garden (lettuce, kale, cilantro, basil) is doing great. So is my neighbor's big garden (tomatoes, cabbage, beans, squash, onions, garlic, etc).

Quote Posted in reply to the post by rekarp: View Post