Learn How to Transform Your Relationships and Attract the Love You Want!
Join my free teleseminar October 3rd!

Are you single and longing for love?
Are you unhappy in your romantic relationships?

You are invited to join us Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012 for a fun, interactive, educational and free workshop called How to Transform Your Relationships and Attract the Love You Want! I'll be sharing my Roadmap to Relationship Success from my new book , Roadmap to Success, with Deepak Chopra, and I will provide tons of useful information for anyone who is single or in a relationship that's not working.

• Learn the 7 steps to Relationship Success
  • Discover Solutions to Your Past Relationship Patterns
  • Learn How to Avoid 10 Dangerous Dating Traps
  • Learn the 10 Principles of Conscious Dating
  • Get a preview of the upcoming Conscious Dating: Relationship Success for Singles Course, guaranteed to help you create a life you love, with love in your life!
Register now and you'll get handouts and details for the workshop and upcoming course, and a recording of the call. We'll meet live at 6:30pm Pacific time for one hour. If possible, be there live to get your questions answered and your concerns addressed. If you can't be on the call, you'll get the recording if you register.

Register for free teleseminar here www.MyTrueLovePath.com/calendar.html

If you long for a loving relationship that lasts, please join us for this free teleseminar and learn what really works to shift your love life to fabulous! In this one hour teleworkshop you'll learn what steps you can take right now to make sure your next relationship is your best relationship...or to completely transform your existing relationships!

I help people create love from the inside out and I can offer you an insurance policy to protect you from repeating dangerous dating patterns and experiencing relationship disappointments. In my courses and work with individual clients over the past 12 years, I've helped hundreds of people transform their lives and create loving relationships that last. I am available to work with individuals and couples throughout the year, and I lead courses a couple times a year.

My next 12 week telecourse starts in October, so please contact me right away if you may be interested. Early bird rates are available now.

"Dr Wendy is both pragmatic and visionary. She takes you where you are at and brings you where you want to be: with yourself and in partnership. I found the love of my life, my husband, while working with her as my relationship coach. She coached me in writing and visioning all of the qualities and values that I wanted to BE and that I wanted to CHOOSE in a partner. And he came! She is both flexible and accountable, professional, warm, shares her experience, strength, and hope and supports yours. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking to both be and find the love of their life." Linda M, Mill Valley, CA

"Wendy really helped me to identify my relationship needs and wants, and the blocks I had to finding the right partner... I got clearer on my relationship requirements, uncovered limiting beliefs, and made a plan for meeting my partner. I recently married an emotionally available man and we share something I never had before - real mature love. This course is an excellent way to get clearer on the type of relationship you want and to create a plan to achieve it." Christine P., Pleasanton, CA
For more details and testimonials see www.MyTrueLovePath.com. You can get a free copy of the True Love Test on my website.
Contact me directly for info or to schedule a complimentary LovePath consultation (only a few available so contact me ASAP) at [email protected] or 415-342-1300.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Warmly, Name:  Dr. Wendy_Lyon_web crop 125 x 150.JPG
Views: 594
Size:  13.9 KB
Dr. Wendy
Wendy Lyon, PhD, Psychology
Master Certified Relationship & Life Coach for Singles, Couples and Groups
www.MyTrueLovePath.com
[email protected]
415-342-1300

P.S. Have you checked out Life School? I'm one of the featured teachers along with Jack Canfield, Barbara Marx Hubbard and Dr. Bernie Siegel. It's an amazing year long program - check it out! Name:  LifeSchoolbanner.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  29.6 KB https://www.thisislifeschool.com/resourceful/the-registrar?affid=64