Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Maggie Ostara

Dare to Awaken Live Event with Maggie Ostara PhD

Can you feel it?
    Can you feel your place in the
    future calling you forth?

You, yourself and your contributions are so incredibly important right now. This is an exciting time when our imaginations -- combined with our commitment to make a positive difference -- will forge a future that has never been known before.

Dare to Awaken to the
    gifts, vision, and message
    you were born to share with the world.

Join Maggie on Saturday December 1st, 9:30am - 1:30pm
    at the Embassy Suites Hotel in San Rafael

www.DaretoAwaken.com

As necessary as it is for you to bring forth your greatest offerings, it’s equally important to be well compensated for your wisdom and your creations -- for all that you are and all that you provide. Embrace your True Value as a basis for a new Money Story in which YOU are compensated for the power of what you offer.

Activate Your True Value and Your Income Potential
    You will leave this event with --

• Affirmation of your calling and appreciation of all that you bring to the table in the form of your business
    • The ability to charge what your services and expertise are actually worthbased on a new awareness of your own True Value.
    • New appreciation of how your Money Story has been holding you back, AND aNEW Money Story that can shift your financial situation immediately.
    • An understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and business building in language you can understand and utilize.
    • A tool box full of strategies, models and insights that you can use right away todevelop your outreach, create your offerings, and increase your income.
    You will not want to miss this opportunity to gain a new understanding of how to express your deepest gifts while accepting more wealth and abundance into your life.

You truly have the power to uplevel your Money Story while doing what you love every single day!

www.DaretoAwaken.com

“Maggie Ostara offers THE
    most comprehensive coaching
    I have ever experienced.”

Since working with her, in a very short time I have created a new program that utilizes a part of my expertise I had totally neglected, I’ve tripled my income, and I am enjoying my work more than ever.
    Joie Seldon
    Creator of Practice Your Pitch and Perfect Your Pitch
    www.JoieSeldon.com

Name:  MaggieBlue.gif
Views: 3618
Size:  16.5 KB
    Maggie Ostara, PhD is powerful and passionate voice for planetary healing through the development of visionary business. Maggie is a multiply published author, arousing public speaker, renowned teacher, Soul Healer and Money Mentor. She teaches visionary entrepreneurs how to master the inner alignment and outward strategy of gaining visibility and recognition so that they can create lucrative and leveraged, Soul-Inspired businesses that change the world.

She founded Soul Signature Marketing in 2010, and in her first full year in business Maggie made over $200,000 in revenue through her private coaching and curriculum-based programs. With backgrounds in the healing arts, Women’s Studies, network marketing, and advanced energy work, Maggie has been an independent business owner for the last 15 years.

Last edited by Barry; 11-26-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email