Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Petunia

Where can I get Biodisel in West County

Where's everybody getting biodisel in Sebastopol or close by. Is there a mechanic who does conversions?
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    don storm

Re: Where can I get Biodisel in West County

Laguna Farm on cooper road in sebastopol has it. Ask Scott if he knows someone who does conversions....don storm
    Last edited by Barry; 06-27-2006 at 10:08 PM.

3. TopTop #3
    sunflower

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tarawest:
    Where's everybody getting biodisel in Sebastopol or close by. Is there a mechanic who does conversions?
    Depending upon the car, you may not need a conversion. I run 100% biodiesel in a 2002 Jetta Wagon with no conversion. Conversions are needed if you want to burn veggie oil that hasn't been processed into biodiesel. Yokayo Biofuels can deliver to your home. You can also pull up to a 24 hour pump on Santa Rosa ave near Todd at the Pacific Pride commercial station. You fill out an application and they give you a credit card. These locations are listed on biodiesel.org, click on retail distribution.

4. TopTop #4
    Westender

The Sonoma County Biodiesel Co-op is located in Santa Rosa, currently situated at the New College campus on Wilson & Seventh. It is not owned or supplied by a petroleum conglomerate, unlike the Pacific Pride station on Santa Rosa Avenue. It is run by local community members from around the county who are working on many different levels of alternative fuel and sustainability models. I just finally joined yesterday. The fuel is also cheaper than the PP station and is comparable to having delivery from Yokayo. The difference is you don't have to house all of the equipment, tanks, etc. and you have experienced bio-pioneers of sorts to help you out with knowledge, tools, assistance, etc. The website for the co-op is www.socobio.org the phone number is 568-5600, leave a message and someone will get back to you.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by tarawest: