Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Bicycling Pals?
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Vet-To-Pet

Bicycling Pals?

I'm new to Sonoma County & am interested in finding people who want to ride bicycles for fun & exercise. I'm rusty at this time, but have done some very long rides (over 80 miles) in the past. I'm not too fast right now, but would like to improve my pace (I'm probably ~12mph, would like to be ~15+mph). I have flexible work hours & lots of daytime and/or early evening hours available to ride. I'd like to meet some people who already know some good bike paths/roads, but we could also discover some new ones! I'm renting in Forestville but about to buy a house in Sebastopol, so anywhere in that general area would work for me. Distance? We could talk about that, but I'd like to ride for 2 or 3 hours & get a pretty good workout from that. Please contact Paula: 707-887-7776 afternoons or early evenings.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    n_xtn

Re: Bicycling Pals?

Hi Paula
    I love to ride.
    I ride now mostly mountain bike, but am planning to buy a rode bike once I get to Sebastopol...

So I'll keep in touch..

Thanks
    Niya

3. TopTop #3
    Dan

Re: Bicycling Pals?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Guppy:
    I'm new to Sonoma County & am interested in finding people who want to ride bicycles for fun & exercise. I'm rusty at this time, but have done some very long rides (over 80 miles) in the past. I'm not too fast right now, but would like to improve my pace (I'm probably ~12mph, would like to be ~15+mph). I have flexible work hours & lots of daytime and/or early evening hours available to ride. I'd like to meet some people who already know some good bike paths/roads, but we could also discover some new ones! I'm renting in Forestville but about to buy a house in Sebastopol, so anywhere in that general area would work for me. Distance? We could talk about that, but I'd like to ride for 2 or 3 hours & get a pretty good workout from that. Please contact Paula: 707-887-7776 afternoons or early evenings.
    Hi,
    I live in Sebastopol and need some people to ride with. I ride both road and mountain and have every fri-sun off work and school. Look forward to hearing from you Daniel 829-5083