Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Ashasophia

Beautiful, extremely loving, affectionate feline seeking forever HOME

Penelope is waiting for her family, and by family I mean you. She was rescued as a little kitten by the folks at the Petaluma Cat Hospital. She spent the first 7+ months of her life at one of the Dr.'s homes, along with a bunch of other kitties, because the Dr.'s there rescue and care for a lot of kitties, and then help find them homes. Penelope has been living at the Cat Hospital for the last few months.

If you are interested in a very sweet girl, please let us know. My fiancee and I have spent time with her, and she is really fun. Gentle, playful, and very engaging. Her eyes are intelligent, and she has a beautiful soft white coat that is shiny and quite striking. I swear we would adopt her if we didn't already have four. The people at the Cat Hospital tell us she's very well behaved. However, they say that they think she's a little stand offish with other kitties. Not sure if that's because she gets so little space at the Cat Hospital, or if that's just the way she is, but she might be best in a one kitty household.

She's a 14 month old, still very young and energetic, and is basically white with just a couple of artistically placed Calico patches. She's healthy, has been well cared for by the people at the Petaluma Cat Hospital, and she has all of her shots, has been spayed, and has a clean bill of health.

If you would like to live with Penelope, give us a call. She's great, and will add lots of love and life to your home! There is a $50 adoption fee, which is really just a fraction of the cost that has gone into caring for her and getting her ready to transition to a new life. You would just need to go by the Cat Hospital and meet her, and have a brief conversation with the very nice Cat Hospital folks to complete the adoption.

If you have any questions, or would like to set a time to stop by and meet her, please give us a call.

Thanks,
    Adam & Emily
    415-418-9721
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    meherc
    Supporting member

Re: Beautiful, extremely loving, affectionate feline seeking forever HOME

That headline sounds like me.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Ashasophia

Oh yes? In what sense? Are you seeking a forever home, or have one to offer her? Or are you "beautiful, extremely loving, affectionate"?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by meherc: View Post
    That headline sounds like me.
    Last edited by Barry; 07-28-2012 at 06:27 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    meherc
    Supporting member

It was a joke.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Ashasophia: View Post
    Oh yes? In what sense? Are you seeking a forever home, or have one to offer her? Or are you "beautiful, extremely loving, affectionate"?
    Last edited by Barry; 07-28-2012 at 06:28 PM.