Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sharmie

Anyone know anything about Ming Computer?

It used to be located in the little shopping center with the Starbucks and hand-therapy office, by the Fircrest Market.

I took my computer in for repair, called and stopped in several times, never received any information--only "that the owner will be calling you this afternoon", which never happened. Finally, I went to pick up my computer and take it somewhere else, and there was a For Rent sign on the door. I got the owner's number, called and called, but never, (naturally), got a call back.

I really can't afford to shell out another $400+ for another one. I did call the police but was told my only recourse was to take the guy to small claims court. I sent him a registered letter, telling him I would do that, but it was returned.

I can't be the only one of us who was ripped off by this person. It's an anomaly in Sebastopol, Thanks Be.

If anyone has any information that can help me, please call: 408-761-7795

Thanks.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Imagery

Re: Anyone know anything about Ming Computer?

It's unfortunate, however it isn't an anomaly in Sebastopol. I was hanging three pieces of my photography (large format print) in another business (since gone), and one day they were there, the next they were gone. The city was no help, because these people had registered the business to a private mailbox, not a real address, they had given information for a disposable cell phone (which was out of service), and had generally lied about anything that could be traced back to them.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email