Hey ya'll,

Will you please share your thoughts we me, and the online/in print readers of the Press Democrat. I think I know what the majority of Sebastopol citizens view as "Sebastopol values"; so please demonstrate what is true for you, so I can see if that really is the majority's view.

Most of the online comments are dismissive of me, and our west county culture. How will this kind of thing ever help our region or country? How can we mend it? 'Cause the budget cuts won't end till we find a way to make our reps fund peace & Green living, working, & power supplies; before making further unconstitutional wars of choice, not necessity.

Here's one first step. How many of you insist we bring every member of the National Guard home now, for all our emergency preparedness needs?

This is a foreign policy which continues to impact the safety of those within the Sebastopol City limits.

Much thanks!,
Colleen Fernald
Candidate for PEACE!
Sebastopol City Council

Fifth candidate enters Sebastopol City Council race
Published: Friday, July 20, 2012 at 4:26 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, July 20, 2012 at 4:26 p.m.

A fifth candidate has entered the race for two seats on the Sebastopol City Council.

Colleen S. Fernald, 50, an artist and sustainability consultant, has notified the city clerk of her intention to run.
It will be Fernald's third bid for a council seat. She ran in 2008 and 2010 and also ran for the U.S. Senate in 2006 and 2012.

www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120720/ARTICLES/120729928?tc=ar