Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    NCBG

Little Terrier (white/ black and brown spots) Running around Occidental Road near Irwin

For the last three days there has been a little dog (Fox terrier-white with black and brown spots) running around and down Occidental near Irwin Lane. He is so scared, no one can catch him and he/she won't come to anyone. He was all the way down to Fulton on Wednesday and tonight running back down towards Sebastopol. Please get the word out...he belongs to someone...Thanks
    Last edited by NCBG; 07-14-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: want to add little fox to the word terrier
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    mamaj

Re: Little Terrier (white/ black and brown spots) Running around Occidental Road near Irwi

Please call the Humane Society on Hwy 12 before he gets hit by a car .They will be able to catch the dog and hopefully find it's owner.Have you tried giving it food? They have a no-kill shelter there and are very nice. The dog might have a ID chip and a vet will scan it for free to locate the owner.Let us all know whats happening ok?

4. TopTop #3
    Fillie

Re: Little Terrier (white/ black and brown spots) Running around Occidental Road near Irwi

I saw him/her last night (Sat 7/14) going South on Irwin, then across Occidental and West on Occidental. I tried to chase him, lure him up the 2nd driveway, when he headed into a farm there.
    Looked like a long-haired terrier. So scared.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by NCBG: View Post
    For the last three days there has been a little dog (Fox terrier-white with black and brown spots) running around and down Occidental near Irwin Lane. He is so scared, no one can catch him and he/she won't come to anyone. He was all the way down to Fulton on Wednesday and tonight running back down towards Sebastopol. Please get the word out...he belongs to someone...Thanks

5. TopTop #4
    mamaj

Okay I just spoke with the Humane Society. If you see this dog again contact them immediatly at :565-7100. Keeping track of where the dog, is and not scaring him by chasing him/her is very important. The Humane Society do not have enough people to rescue and help animals outside of their business. So rescueing this dog is basicly in the hands of people living in the area where the dog is. It will need food and water so this is a start. Speak gently to it and do not act nervous ,have a portable dog carrier near by with food inside of it will also help.Hope your neighborhood will rescue him. I live out of the area and have to work today ,or I would drive over there myself to assist and help-keep us posted!

6. TopTop #5
    tammatha

Best thing to do is call animal control, at least they can catch him or her so the doggie won't get hit by a car. Owners that care about their dog that is missing will check the shelters. I found a puppy a week ago he came so close to getting hit by a car in front of us on Stony Pt Rd. I flung my car door open and thankfully he jumped in, but most dogs won't do that.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by NCBG: View Post

7. TopTop #6
    mamaj

Has anyone found the owner of this dog yet? Hope he is back home by now and safe.

8. Gratitude expressed by: