Dear ones,
I'm doing private sessions in San Francisco on Friday, July 20 near Geary and Fulton. If you'd like a session, please book soon for MetaTherapy, a channeled reading or healing work on the table, or to study Tantra together. It would be great to see you.

Come for your own growth, or come with a partner. Couples find my therapeutic work quite supportive of greater happiness and better communication. More about my work here: www.evalenarose.com.

Also see www.ChanneledBusinessGuidance.com to learn about my inspired sessions that guide business owners, entrepreneurs, and consultants in developing their business. A new video awaits you there.

If you'd like a session, please let me know which of these times might work for you, and if you want an hour or an hour and a half. It's helpful if you can suggest more than one time you could come.

San Francisco, July 20, available appt. times:
1:45 pm
3:30 pm
5:30 pm

Hope to see you for a deeply healing private session, or come enjoy my teaching in San Francisco on
Sat. July 21 for a One Day Workshop for Gay & Bisexual Men, 10-6
Sat. July 21 Evening Puja for Men & Women, 7:30-10
Sun. July 22 for One Day Workshop Women Only, 10-6.

Referrals are always welcome and you get credit toward your fee for each person you refer who pays full fee.

Look forward to hearing from you. Please call 707-824-1118 to schedule an appointment

Radiant blessings,
Evalena