Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nina9809

Looking for a Wedding Dress for less than $100

I'm getting married on July 1st and am looking for a wedding dress for less than $100. We are on a very tight budget! I would be very happy to rent one, to borrow one, to buy one.... I just need to find one that fits (and looks good)!!

I don't know what size I am exactly - probably Medium or Small. I'm 5'6 and don't plan on wearing heels (I could if I needed to). I am happy with a long dress, or a short dress. Any white dress might do.....

Please give me a call on 707-921-9927 if you have any ideas!!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Looking for a Wedding Dress for less than $100

You can often find extraordinarily beautiful wedding dresses and wedding-appropriate dresses at Goodwill, consignment shops and such. I saw a beautiful white dress at Red Umbrella in Petaluma yesterday and also saw a very pretty white dress on the sale rack at Shunzi, on Kentucky in Petaluma.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nina9809: View Post
    I'm getting married on July 1st and am looking for a wedding dress for less than $100. We are on a very tight budget! I would be very happy to rent one, to borrow one, to buy one.... I just need to find one that fits (and looks good)!!

I don't know what size I am exactly - probably Medium or Small. I'm 5'6 and don't plan on wearing heels (I could if I needed to). I am happy with a long dress, or a short dress. Any white dress might do.....

3. TopTop #3
    AJL

Re: Looking for a Wedding Dress for less than $100

Mary Crawford is a great seamstress and was only charging $10/hr.
    She has made wedding dresses and might have something or some ideas.
    You might contact her at [email protected].

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nina9809: View Post

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread