Would you like guaranteed love life insurance? Would you like to learn how to avoid dating and relationship disappointments and learn how to create the love you desire?

If yes, please consider joining us for the next True Love Path, Conscious Dating Relationship Success for Singles course. I primarily work one-on-one with individuals and couples, but 2 or 3 times a year, I offer a group course that allows you to work with me for a much smaller investment. My 12 week telecourse starts next week. Please contact me immediately if you might be interested in participating.

The telecourse is scheduled for Wednesdays 7-8:30pm starting May 2nd. We will not meet on May 16th. We may be able to make some modifications to this schedule, so please contact me immediately if you may be interested in joining us.

Once the course starts it will be closed, and the next courses won't be offered until Autumn, 2012.

If you are single and longing for a loving relationship that lasts, this group is your insurance policy to protect you from repeating dangerous dating patterns and experiencing relationship disappointments.
Space is VERY limited, so please contact me right away at [email protected] or (415) 342-1300 if you might be interested.

This is a small group and you will get a lot of individual attention regarding your specific concerns.
Here are some of the Guaranteed Results:
· Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
· Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
· Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.
· Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.
· Develop an effective plan for creating a life you love with the love of your life!
· Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!

This course includes:
* 18 hours of group time
* Individual support and guidance
* Comprehensive 142 page workbook
* Additional transformational material
* Recordings available if you need to miss a session
* $595 for full 12 week telecourse

See www.MyTrueLovePath.com for more information and testimonials. You can also pick up a copy of my new book with Deepak Chopra, Roadmap to Success or contact me for individual or couples coaching.

Name:  WENDY LYON COVER2.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  15.8 KB

I look forward to hearing from you!
Warmly,
WendyName:  Dr. Wendy_Lyon_web crop 125 x 150.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  13.9 KB

Wendy Lyon, PhD Psychology
Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator
(415) 342-1300