Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

License Amnesty Week "Be Kind to Animals" Week May 6-12 Free Microchips too!

License Amnesty Week: Here’s an opportunity to get your pets “legal” by obtaining a pet license (required for both cats and dogs) without the late penalty. During “Be Kind to Animal’s” Week, May 6-12, the late fee will be waived. Bring proof of current rabies vaccine and regular license fee and obtain a current license. VIP will be at the shelter on Wed, 4:30-6:30 p.m. with a low-cost vaccine clinic — rabies will be available for just $6! Free microchips all week too!

Rohnert Park Animal Shelter
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Moon

Re: License Amnesty Week "Be Kind to Animals" Week May 6-12 Free Microchips too!

This is great to know! I've been wanting to get my cat brother, Gizmo, chipped for a long time.
    What's the information source for saying "both cats and dogs" need to be licensed? I looked
    at the County site, and all it mentions licensing is dogs.

Quote Shandi wrote: View Post
    License Amnesty Week: Here’s an opportunity to get your pets “legal” by obtaining a pet license (required for both cats and dogs) without the late penalty. During “Be Kind to Animal’s” Week, May 6-12, the late fee will be waived. Bring proof of current rabies vaccine and regular license fee and obtain a current license. VIP will be at the shelter on Wed, 4:30-6:30 p.m. with a low-cost vaccine clinic — rabies will be available for just $6! Free microchips all week too!
    Rohnert Park Animal Shelter
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email