Friends,

The motto for Crime Victim's week is:

Extending the vision, reaching every victim.

I need your help to make these word mean something. I'm requesting your support in introducing a bill, to give all victims and witnesses of sexual assault, the right to a polygraph test.

I was denied that
by the Santa Rosa Police, and now that rapist walks free; and was allowed to get away with another attack on me.

The Sonoma County Board of Supervisors themselves have a lot to answer for in allowing assaults in their presence.

BTW, Don't you think marking this as a celebration, instead of say, an awareness week or, is kind of sick?

Please contact me for more information. We need them to walk their talk, not just pose for photo ops.

Much thanks!,

Colleen Fernald

Sonoma County Crime Victims’ Rights Week Celebration

To celebrate courageous victims of crime, the Sonoma County District Attorney’s Office invites you to a Crime Victims’ Rights Week Celebration on:
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 – Free Outdoor Events

10:30 a.m.
Gold Resolution, Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
575 Administration Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
11:15 a.m.
"Walk a Mile in Their Shoes" March from the Board of Supervisors Chambers to the Family Justice Center in recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, hosted by Verity
Family Justice Center, 2755 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
11:30 a.m.
Celebration of Crime Victims’ Rights Week
Family Justice Center, 2755 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
12:00 p.m.
Opening Remarks: Jill Ravitch, District Attorney
Guest Speaker: Terry Probyn
Recognition of Remarkable Victims
Family Justice Center: 2755 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA

https://da.sonoma-county.org/
content.aspx?sid=1023&id=2440See More

Sonoma County Crime Victims’ Rights Week Celebration | Office of the District Attorney | County of S
da.sonoma-county.orgSonoma County Crime Victims’ Rights Week Celebration