Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DrWendy

Love Life Insurance - Keynote Address & Conscious Dating Courses

Greetings Wacco Folks,
    I invite you to check out my options for Love Life Insurance. Perhaps you'd like to come to my talk next Friday or participate in one of my upcoming groups. I also work with individuals and couples.

Please join me for this year's Contra Costa Singles Convention on Friday, April 20th at 7:30pm. I will be the Keynote Speaker. My talk is titled "Just Say No! - The real secret to finding love!" You will be inspired to let go of what's not working and you'll learn how to attract the love you desire. Please join us for an entertaining, inspiring, interactive talk followed by a dance party! LOCATION: Marriott Hotel, 2355 N Main St, Walnut Creek CA 94596.

My next Conscious Dating, Relationship Success for Singles Courses start very soon. For anyone who is single and longing for a loving relationship that lasts, this group is your insurance policy to protect you from repeating dangerous dating patterns and experiencing relationship disappointments.

My in-person group is scheduled for Wednesdays 7-9pm starting April 25th in Novato, and the telecourse is scheduled for Thursdays 5-6:30pm, starting on April 26th. We will not meet the week of May 14th. We may be able to make some modifications to this schedule, so please contact me immediately if you may be interested in joining us.

Earlybird registration with $100 deposit by April 19th gets you a free 30 minute individual consultation and a free signed copy of my book with Deepak Chopra, Roadmap to Success.

Space is VERY limited, so please contact me right away at [email protected] or (415) 342-1300 if you might be interested.

This is a small group and you will get a lot of individual attention regarding your specific concerns.

Here are some of the Guaranteed Results:

· Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.

· Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.

· Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.

· Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.

· Develop an effective plan for creating a life you love with the love of your life!

· Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!

This course includes:

* 24 hours of interactive course time; 18 hours for telecourse

* Individual support and guidance

* Comprehensive 142 page workbook

* Additional transformational material

* Makeup sessions available

* Earlybird Special: Huge $200 price reduction from $795 to $595 for in-person group; Reduced from $695 to $495 for 12 week telecourse

(RSVP with $100 deposit by April 19th).

* Refreshments provided at each meeting for in-person group

See www.MyTrueLovePath.com for testimonials and more - you can get your own copy of Roadmap to Success and take the True Love Test.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,
    Dr. Wendy

Name:  WENDY LYON COVER2.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  15.8 KBName:  Dr. Wendy_Lyon_web crop 125 x 150.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  13.9 KB

Wendy Lyon, PhD Psychology
    Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
    Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator

(415) 342-1300