Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Harmony Appreciation and experiences!

!!! WOW !!!

The Harmony festival has always been wonderful, and always get better each year, but this year it made a quantum leap to a whole new level! If you were there, then you know what I mean. The music was fabulous, the new field layout was much more organic and creative, onsite camping and open festival grounds, lots of great talks, and tons more! I was there from Friday night to early Monday morning and there still wasn't near enough time to do it all!

My most heartfelt thanks and appreciation go to Debra Giusti, Founder and Scott McKeown, Executive Director. Scott, DUDE!, you throw the BEST parties this side of Black Rock City, not to mention the best conference this side of the Bioneers!

Of course, a cast of thousands are needed to do something this large SO WELL! A few other people that I want to thank in particular are Sean Ahean for the awesome music, Heather Wakefield and crew for the beautiful functional art, Daniel Pinney and crew for making it all work, John Whisman of Synergy Electical Energy Systems for powering the whole thing on Bio-diesel, and Mary Munat, of Green-Mary.com and her crew for getting ever closer to her goal of Zero Waste!

We are really blessed to have such a magical festival happening here in our own backyard! I spoke with lots of people who came up from Santa Cruz, the foothills, and even southern California who were thrilled to be there.

I had such a good time that my allergies just vanished!

Anybody else care to share you thoughts or experiences?

Here are some photos from of the festival taken by Don Jackson:

Last edited by Barry; 06-13-2006 at 12:14 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Harmony Appreciation and experiences!

I totally agree Barry,
    Although I could only go on Saturday because of work comitments, I went early and stayed till the end when my favorite band, Zero, finished playing. What a great day!
    Three cheers for all !!!
    Tom

!!! WOW !!!
    P.S. I took some not so good photos with my camera phone and tried to attach one here of Steve K. of Zero.
    Last edited by tomcat; 06-13-2006 at 01:44 PM. Reason: PS message
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email