Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Good & bad news re: Dennis Kucinich

Bad news: In case you didn't hear it; Kucinich lost his House seat to another progressive, due to redistricting.

Good news: Now we can try to recruit him to run as an Independent for President; or join Ron Paul for a mixed party ticket; which can lead the way to getting us back on track with our Constitution, and end our strike-first foreign policies.

Here is his campaign office, where you can leave a message of support: 216-252-9000.

When Kucinich dropped out of the 2008 race; I spoke with Ron Paul about having Dennis as VP; he liked the idea. While I don't support about 1/2 of what Paul does; Obama's foreign policy is worse than Bush's. Unless he makes a radical change, and follows the Constitution; he will not get my vote. How about you?

Patriotically in Peace,

Colleen Fernald

California's Constitutional Candidate for PEACE!
    UNITED States Senate 2012
    Now updated! www.campaignforpeace.org
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Good & bad news re: Dennis Kucinich

I've thought of this pair before and I really LIKE it. What a dynamic pro-Constitution duo. Kucinich and Paul. Something for everyone.

Obama never got my vote. I could smell the stench way back then. (Easy to discern, he's the ruling elite puppet just like the Bushies and Clintons). Ron on the other hand was real and talking sense like almost no politician does and he got my 2008 vote. He's like voting for Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post
    Bad news: In case you didn't hear it; Kucinich lost his House seat to another progressive, due to redistricting.

Good news: Now we can try to recruit him to run as an Independent for President; or join Ron Paul for a mixed party ticket; which can lead the way to getting us back on track with our Constitution, and end our strike-first foreign policies.

Here is his campaign office, where you can leave a message of support: 216-252-9000.

When Kucinich dropped out of the 2008 race; I spoke with Ron Paul about having Dennis as VP; he liked the idea. While I don't support about 1/2 of what Paul does; Obama's foreign policy is worse than Bush's. Unless he makes a radical change, and follows the Constitution; he will not get my vote. How about you?

Patriotically in Peace,

Colleen Fernald

Opt-out of having a smart meter whether you have one now or not, anytime. 1-866-743-0263 24/7 Spread the word. More info here.

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3

Of course I'd rather they both leave their corrupted parties, and have Dennis take the top spot; but I would settle for him as VP in a mixed party ticket.

Can we convince the rest of the Primary voters to get on board?

They can also vote for me here. Republicans have nothing to lose by helping to unseat Feinstien in this June's Open Primary. So far it's 12 candidates; 3 Democrats* (2 in name only), 1 Peace & Freedom; the rest are (R).

*Feinstein serves the 1%'s agenda regardless of what party they are. Only the 99%'s when she is forced to.

As an Omni-partisan; (registered as (D) in name only - I look for what's working in all parities; and from the ones who want no part of parties at all. I'm here to serve 100% of the people's agenda; 100% of the time.

I'll be updating my website soon with Democrasoft; (based in Santa Rosa https://www.democrasoft.com/ ).

Please see the other recent changes on the Campaign for PEACE! site; send your ideas, and much needed support.

I'm seeking to have us build a Political Action Committee for all "Candidates for PEACE!". Let me know if you'd like to help.

Time to unite for AmericaCARE; regardless of party.

Stay tuned.

Patriotically in PEACE!,

Colleen Fernald

California's Constitutional Candidate
    for PEACE! & a Greener world!

www.campaignforpeace.org
    www.songsforaceasefire.org

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ubaru: View Post
    I've thought of this pair before and I really LIKE it. What a dynamic pro-Constitution duo. Kucinich and Paul. Something for everyone.

Obama never got my vote. I could smell the stench way back then. (Easy to discern, he's the ruling elite puppet just like the Bushies and Clintons). Ron on the other hand was real and talking sense like almost no politician does and he got my 2008 vote. He's like voting for Thomas Jefferson.

6. TopTop #4
    peacetree

Dear supporters, admirers, and friends of Dennis Kucinich, I am really rather pragmatic about this .I come from working class folks, and am really focused on survival issues as core things needing to be addressed first. First of all , he needs an income NOW , so what will that be???Also, we need his voice in the wilderness of our congress to express the views unspoken of many of us, and to continue to be a conscience there. Further, I know he can, might run for president, but I consider also , especially in this economy, how will he support himself? Does he get a pension, or something? I know this might seem petty to some of you, but he deserves to have a softer landing than a lot of fat cats out there with their massive golden parachutes. If he has that , then he has more latitude to make these efforts as candidate for pres or vice pres etc. Does anyone know anything FOR SURE about this issue? He has been a lone voice on so many issues that seem so obvious to those of us who wonder what the rest of the government is using for brains and conscience. I honor his service here, and hope he has some way financially to continue to move forward. Anyone know about these issues??? Peace, christmas

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Peace Voyager: View Post

Patriotically in Peace,

Colleen Fernald

7. Gratitude expressed by: