Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    geomancer

Grow the eff up regarding Conspiracy Theories

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Iolchan: View Post
    O, I know how it's done; Really, it's Simple: the manipulators of the dialectic just tar the opposition as "conspiracy theorists."
    Ahem, the shoe certainly does fit in your case, you have quite an impressive list. Perhaps we can call it the "Cinderella Syndrome" instead of the dread CT words that make you so defensive.

Incidentally, it is infantile to oppose environmental programs simply because you perceive a UN conspiracy to promote them. In affect, you are being controlled by Article 21 - only you're doing exactly its opposite, just like a rebellious teenager, but controlled you are, none-the-less. I don't know your true calendar age, but you have the overweening certainty typical of the young and inexperienced.

Grow the eff up and learn to judge things on their own merit and stop wasting our time with your conspiratorial nonsense.

Richard
    (who really, really likes open space, bike trails and public transit even if some Conservatives do also)

Last edited by Barry; 02-23-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Jim Bennett

Re: Grow the eff up regarding Conspiracy Theories

I thought a theory was like a 'hunch'.
    In Jan. the entire RNC signed a resolution providing for a complete US withdrawl from the UN based on their extreme environmental policy and the catastrophic effects on our sovereignty, our economy and our liberty.
    Unanimously, without amendment.
    The UN's 'Plan' also provides for the obolishment of private property and the 'de-industrialization' of our economy
    (read-crash our economy).
    Some weeks ago at a C-Span Town Hall Meeting' Ron Paul was asked what he thought of Agenda 21.
    He replied that he was against our involvement with the UN and their policy. The whole room lit up in applause.
    When you search Agenda 21 and agriculture pages of material come up. Much from possibly the most pragmatic/productive among us.
    Farmers, ranchers, growers, dairyman.
    They don't have an axe to grind, they just want to grow food, do what their family has done for a long, long time.
    Then there's the 300 pg. book, 40 chapters dictating human behavior and production, it's very complete.
    Why not arrange for our own town hall meeting and discuss Agenda 21 and all of it's tenticles, all of it's warm 'n fuzzy names, by the end of the evening more will know the difference between 'theory' and fact.

A few can even include some baby talk. -Jim Bennett

Quote Posted in reply to the post by geomancer: View Post
    Ahem, the shoe certainly does fit in your case, you have quite an impressive list. Perhaps we can call it the "Cinderella Syndrome" instead of the dread CT words that make you so defensive.

Incidentally, it is infantile to oppose environmental programs simply because you perceive a UN conspiracy to promote them. In affect, you are being controlled by Article 21 - only you're doing exactly its opposite, just like a rebellious teenager, but controlled you are, none-the-less. I don't know your true calendar age, but you have the overweening certainty typical of the young and inexperienced.

Grow the eff up and learn to judge things on their own merit and stop wasting our time with your conspiratorial nonsense.

Richard
    (who really, really likes open space, bike trails and public transit even if some Conservatives do also)

4. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

5. TopTop #3
    Rick Spencer

Thankfully, a sane person on wacco

Jim Bennett sounds like the kind of person I would want to hang out with. *Logical, concerned about the facts and honest too. * the former writer sounds like a real di--. *This "progressive" site sounds like spoiled brats whose parents told them to fight for anything that sounds green no matter how stupid it is. *That's why I don't post on here much, why throw your pearls to swine. *These are the grandkids of former hippies who did really care about the environment but the movement got hi-jacked by internationalists who are supporting agenda 21 now. *If these kids and grown people too would stop stroking themselves long enough to do some research on what is actually happening, then maybe we could actually have a debate about what type of changes are happening in the US under the banner of green. *Thanks Mr. Bennett for taking the time to help educate the Kool-aid drinkers that think they're so groovy. *Green is a religion to the people ranting about it on this site, *That's why it's impossible to have a reasoned debate with them.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Thankfully, a sane person on wacco

Rick, I suggest you leave us "stupid" "spoiled brats" alone so we can continue to "stroke" ourselves and drink our "Kool-aid" in peace, while we remain respectful to each other.

Barry

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rick Spencer: View Post
    Jim Bennett sounds like the kind of person I would want to hang out with. *Logical, concerned about the facts and honest too. * the former writer sounds like a real di--. *This "progressive" site sounds like spoiled brats whose parents told them to fight for anything that sounds green no matter how stupid it is. *That's why I don't post on here much, why throw your pearls to swine. *These are the grandkids of former hippies who did really care about the environment but the movement got hi-jacked by internationalists who are supporting agenda 21 now. *If these kids and grown people too would stop stroking themselves long enough to do some research on what is actually happening, then maybe we could actually have a debate about what type of changes are happening in the US under the banner of green. *Thanks Mr. Bennett for taking the time to help educate the Kool-aid drinkers that think they're so groovy. *Green is a religion to the people ranting about it on this site, *That's why it's impossible to have a reasoned debate with them.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #5
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Re: Thankfully, a sane person on wacco

Well, dude, while I don't think you should paint us all with the same brush, I have to admit that what you say does ring true in many cases; I've always felt a sort of "cooler-than-thou" aura around the people shopping at Whole Foods, for example. And, years ago, in a letter to the editor of the Sebastopol paper, some fellow said "...and, after all, in Sebastopol, pretension is our most important product."

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Rick Spencer: View Post

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: