Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Korinita

Dntn Sebastopolians: share your yard and I will grow food for both of us

Hello great community,

I am eager to plant a garden and do not have a yard. I live downtown, near Analy, and would love to share a bit of earth with a kind neighbor who would enjoy having a garden and eating from it or partnership in tending an existing one. I am a teacher and have organic farming experience. I Look forward to our co-creation!!

Peace and gratitude,

Korina
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    jitterbug

Re: Dntn Sebastopolians: share your yard and I will grow food for both of us

Hi Korina - There's a new online database for people to find exactly what you are looking for (and for folks with land to find people looking to grow food) at https://www.urbangardenshare.org/sonoma/. It's so new that you probably won't find what you are looking for right now.

However, it's free & it might be worthwhile to go ahead and post a listing to get the database going. And let others know about it. There's also a Facebook page -facebook.com/UrbanGardenShare

Debbie

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    alanora

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Korinita: View Post
    Hello great community,

I am eager to plant a garden and do not have a yard. I live downtown, near Analy, and would love to share a bit of earth with a kind neighbor who would enjoy having a garden and eating from it or partnership in tending an existing one. I am a teacher and have organic farming experience. I Look forward to our co-creation!!

Peace and gratitude,

Korina
    Hi Korina, I just wanted to let you know that I admire and appreciate your efforts toward sharing your energy and expertise with others and gaining vegetables for all.
    Recently read of a woman, was it here, who cured herself of MS with diet she called hunter gatherer and which included three large plates of veges per day, to include green leafies, cruciferous and colorful. She includes organ meats grown properly and berries and mushrooms as well. I know a young man who has coined"the garden diet" as well. Blessings, Mindy

6. TopTop #4
    Sabelrose

Yay Korina!!

If you don't make the connection here, I suggest announcing it at the Spiral Foods Cooperative potluck on February 26 from 11-2pm at Bambu Tea Lounge. I'll keep an ear out for ya, and you're always welcome in my Forestville garden! Love you!