Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dwert56

IMO (Indigenous Microorganisms)

I'm trying to get an IMO project started here. When I was in Hawaii, IMO's are sold in all the farm stores. I've checked around and have not found any starter for sale. I've pulled materials from my own yard, but am not too confident of success. Would love to hook up with anyone who shares interest.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    rossmen

Re: IMO (Indigenous Microorganisms)

create a biobrew with local wormcastings. a big pinch of rockdust (ground basalt is best) and wormcastings, with a quarter cup of mollassas bubbled (a small aquareum air pump), in a five gallon bucket overnight, great for healing abused earth. there is some incredible research documenting the diversity and abundance of microorganisms propagated this way. it will start to fade after a day or if the air is shut off.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by dwert56: View Post
    I'm trying to get an IMO project started here. When I was in Hawaii, IMO's are sold in all the farm stores. I've checked around and have not found any starter for sale. I've pulled materials from my own yard, but am not too confident of success. Would love to hook up with anyone who shares interest.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: