Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Temeluch

Disengagement in Parallel with Occupy?

I want to congratulate all the good folks in the Occupy Wall Street Movement, and to offer my support.

We have identified a "They", so we can blame "Them", but have we built a "We", which is not dependent upon "Them"? That is what this thread is all about. Let's keep it going, forever, but for each new message, you must erase the remains, of the last message, which only creates a bothersome and confusing glut of repeats, or your message will be deleted.

Building a Community, which can successfully Disengage from the System is the other half of the Occupy Movement, to have a real long lasting place, on the land, from which we can work together, from a position of freedom.

But on sharing the wealth:

The money needs to be tied back in to the Earth, in my opinion, and the Community Resource Management Committee, needs to be in control of most of it, which I know is going to anger some of the last and the least among us, and the All Too Many, who are filled with resentment, will be downright enraged, but the truth is that it should be given mostly to the most competent people, who have done the work, and who don't need the money.

And by the same token, because we are not done yet, disturbing the status quo, with these disruptive new ideas, it all needs to be taken aback, from the land of whack, from those who do think they do need the money, because that is a corrupting influence, and so their opinions cannot be trusted for purity, because of that corruption, and so the money needs to be taken outback, from some of those spendy consumers, who have not been doing the work, of making a contribution to the "We", and who do not volunteer, and who do not work on anything, that might be of some value to the Greater Good, even though they are supported, and so the money must be taken back, from those who do not contribute, even though they have benefited, which is or should be cause for dismissal, from the power broker game, which is always for sale to the highest bidders. And that is something which is corrupt as well.

The community should be holding most of the flower power, and most of the funny money, which is the same thing, and not the people, surprisingly, which is the shocking new wrinkle of the day, which I do expect to get a lot of cards and letters about, and I do not mean love letters, either, but this is simply because they cannot yet be entrusted, with the power to destroy the Universe, as planned. That is why we are going to have to intervene, on behalf of the Earth, and the Whole Web of Life, which is what comes first, I would suggest, in the Natural Order of Priorities.

You cannot be allowed to take down the old plan, I am so sorry to say, unless you are one of the Indigenous People, and we will stop you, until you have begun to put together, a well enough integrated wholistic new plan, which would then take its place, and that is what my contribution here is really all about, which is why I do command all the big bucks, and that is why I get all the love, as I am busy all the time, creating the New Plan, which is a Womens Centric Plan, I might add, so don't start crying about the fall of feminism, until the end of time is at hand.

Then, once we have done the work, and the people have gotten on board with the plan, we can then begin carefully transitioning over, to the whole new system, which needs to be all ready to go, bro, and fully complete, before we can allow anyone to take down the Old Plan, out of a need for greed, or other corrupted influences, because we are all still dependent upon that Old Plan, for the most part, don't you know, and I do like to eat, so bring me some food when you come on out to play.

But I want the people to know that I work for the Universe First, and not just the People, whose need for greed may have to be sidelined for a spell, since that has been part of the problem.

How do you join this thread? You say something real, without any unkindness, or these trailing repeats of the last message, which must be removed from all posts on this thread, just to show that you have attained, at least one of the all important core competencies.

- T has spoken And what he has said, let no man cast asunder.

Just trying to be funny. Don't take me seriously. Love You All.

But now let us hear what the people have to say about disengagement from the system, and Occupy. - T
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Temeluch

Re: Disengagement in Parallel with Occupy?

Notice that the Consumer is very much like the ultimate end consumer of the whole world, as if the customer was always King, and that may be why they think they should have all the decision making power in this relationship, as people who should have the last word, regardless of having any piece of the Truth to contribute or not.

Even long established Farming Families, who have inherited the family farm, will often choose to sell that land, as individuals or even as a family, who are through with that land, simply to service need, and greed, and they will exchange that land, which is something of real value, and was meant to be taken care of and passed on down to future generations, where they would have some place to live, for what little that money can buy, and for nothing but "temporary" money spending satisfaction, which is about serving an addiction, which has no real value, in the long run, and that leaves nothing for future generations, but to become as dependents, on big city americas short term values, of burning everything up now, with no regard for a long term vision, of having anything left over, which is to embrace total dependency.

That is what happens when we give the decision making power over the care and management of the Earth, to the People, who do not have any of the core competencies, and so should not be allowed to simply decide to treat it all, as a mere possession, as the end consumers of everything that ever was, without any good reason, for that to be the case. How did we all become as Gods? Well now that must be shed. And that is going to be painful.

They Will Sell It All, these self appointed Gods, for that short term money spending power satisfaction addiction. They think you can buy honor. They think Money is Honor. That will all need to be corrected.

Land is Money. But Money is not Land.

The Undesirable Traits of the people are the main source of the corruption, and our inability to deal with those undesirable traits, and to take action, decisively and effectively, which does require some power, of some leadership, which we will not accept, not in the Occupy Wall Street Movement, which is still in its adolescence, but that is what the real problem is, and this is probably simply because of low self esteem, not brilliance, and so we can easily shed the ignorance overnight.

That is why we need to get out of the way, of our inspired leadership carriers, so that they can take decisive action, with our power, not flower power. We must not allow the people with these bad traits, to continue to cling to power, like an African dictator, who will not step down from the throne of power.

As Humans, we are not supposed to have stolen the power of the ultimate end consumers, according to T, who is capable, and competent, and very decisive, and creative, but we are ultimately responsible in the end, for being at odds with anything, which is a glaring sign of our being not in very good alignment, with the Universal Order of Truth, which is that great body of work, which has been envisioned and begun by T, with the peoples God given money, and all that love, which might look like a Tree with many branches, which does all add up, without exception, and that is a place, where nothing is wasted, and nothing is left out, even that which is false, bad or imaginary will have its place, as such.

In Conclusion:

The People cannot be entrusted, with the ownership of the Land any longer, and certainly not as individual people, who may love the community one day, and hate the whole thing the next, which is the worst kind of people, the ones who are not part of the Family, or the Tribe, and are not part of the Community, and so why should they be entrusted, with the power to decide the fate of the Earth, as if they were Gods? Well that good farmland, which is to be held by the community, needs to be protected, from the peoples endless needs, for more gluttonous over-consumption addiction.

That is why the first part of the Big Change over, into the New Reality, as we cross over that bridge, is to transition over, from personal self-centric ownership of our lands, and resources, over into the good Community Held, and Protected Lands, and Resources, as well as the monies, which are just a small part of the life blood of the community, and so should go right along with that, and not just as a safety precaution, for emergencies, but because that really is the rightful place, to hold the bulk of the collective resources, as well, in the trustworthy hands, of the community council, which will share in the decision making powers, which is to be charged, with the responsibility, until death, to hang on to our resources, and not to spend that money lightly, as if it were there, and so should be spent, which is they way these mystery shoppers have been thinking.

The powers involved in the control and protection, of our natural resources, like the community land, and the community money, are to be shared only among those, who remain in good standing, within the community, who can collaborate with others, in a rational manner, and in all respect, for the Honor System, and the ways of our people.

Love You all. Thanks for listening. - T

https://kindred-t.blogspot.com

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Sounds like good plan and I doubt there would be any disagreement as to which members are in "good standing" and what plans they would come with or who should do what work.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-04-2011 at 02:08 AM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Temeluch: View Post

Temeluch, I am moved to offer a little feedback. I am an omnivorous reader. I read pretty much anything that comes my way. I understand many different occupational and cultural dialects. I will patiently mine very opaque material in search of gems of truth (and find them in very unlikely places.) I read many of your posts, though I must admit I do not often finish them. The parts I understand I pretty much agree with, which is why I am taking the time to write this. I would like to agree with more, but unfortunately there are whole swaths that are indecipherable to me. You must be aware that your style is idiosyncratic. I imagine this is a choice you make for literary effect. The problem is that the further you stray from common usage the fewer people will even attempt to understand, let alone actually understand what you are saying.

Like most of us opinionated folk, you probably talk about these things to your friends in a more conversational manner; it would take a true friend indeed to listen very long if you speak as you write. Could you not perhaps explain your ideas in this forum more in the way you would explain them conversationally to a friend? It would sure help those of us who like their sauces (and sources) plainer.

Patrick Brinton

7. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

8. TopTop #5
    kpage9

Thanks for putting it so well and so kindly, Patrick. To you, T,emeluch, I get the feeling "you" are either channeling or being channeled. The lofty and often archaic language and assumption of omniscience, omnipotence and apparently boundless wealth lead me to that impression. Not to mention the royal "we". I looked up your profile and found nothing that might identify you as an earth-bound mortal--the name you've chosen to share with us is "T. Truth".

Is that the case? Is this coming to us from the Great Beyond? (with which I would have no argument...just would like to know.)

Kathy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pbrinton: View Post
    Temeluch, I am moved to offer a little feedback. I am an omnivorous reader. I read pretty much anything that comes my way. I understand many different occupational and cultural dialects. I will patiently mine very opaque material in search of gems of truth (and find them in very unlikely places.) I read many of your posts, though I must admit I do not often finish them. The parts I understand I pretty much agree with, which is why I am taking the time to write this. I would like to agree with more, but unfortunately there are whole swaths that are indecipherable to me. You must be aware that your style is idiosyncratic. I imagine this is a choice you make for literary effect. The problem is that the further you stray from common usage the fewer people will even attempt to understand, let alone actually understand what you are saying.

Like most of us opinionated folk, you probably talk about these things to your friends in a more conversational manner; it would take a true friend indeed to listen very long if you speak as you write. Could you not perhaps explain your ideas in this forum more in the way you would explain them conversationally to a friend? It would sure help those of us who like their sauces (and sources) plainer.

Patrick Brinton

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6
    Temeluch

A few real changes might be in order now, because we do have a lot to lose, by bringing the people together in the wrong order, which is no way to build another Universe.

Everything has to fit, and when it does, then you know it.

But let me keep it simple this time, and I will try not to shred it up beyond recognition, just this one time. But try to remember that we are reading the words of Truth. So these are my humble words, to all the children:

We can no longer give the power, and therefore the money, to those, who have not at all begun to follow, and to serve, in earnest, and to honor, their Local Truth Carriers, who are the Thought Leaders, in opening up a whole new direction of cultural refinement, which is to live in Grace, to begin with, without any special superpower brokerages, of privilege and entitlement, to say no to the world, and all for nothing, but doing the most grievous harm, in a raging torrent of resentment and revenge, in the name of peace, as if we were going to pay them to stop hurting everybody, which is a lame excuse for taking decisive action, and so we cannot feed into this kind of mediocrity, until such time as they have crossed over the Bridge, which will first need to be built, by the real workers of the world, not those, who may just want to cash in on it all, and to get rich on the confusion caused by giving too much power to too many tongues, with no way of organizing that into a well integrated project, which is more about building with less, and not about consuming more, and with more privileges, and with more entitlements, which are killing the Earth, or even in keeping up appearances, like we were supposed to be able to maintain the same standard of living, or better, even with overpopulation, all because of the expansion of science and technology, which is supposed to outpace, the disgraceful disregard, for the impact of overpopulation, which is not working, leading to world starvation. But it is not about free speech conundrums, or what people like to think, or want to believe, or whether people are willing to agree or not, with what is True.

Neither of those conditions affects Truth, so please respond only to the substance of the ideas, and not the form.

I hope you find my little streams of meaningless words to be at least somewhat entertaining.

Love You all. - T

11. TopTop #7
    kpage9

Temeluch,

Will you answer my question of a while back--who are you? or who is "we"?

Specifically, is this channeled material?

thank you,

Kathy

A few real changes might be in order now, because we do have a lot to lose, by bringing the people together in the wrong order, which is no way to build another Universe.

Everything has to fit, and when it does, then you know it.

But let me keep it simple this time, and I will try not to shred it up beyond recognition, just this one time. But try to remember that we are reading poetry here, and not prose, any time we read the words of human beings, because they are among the sub-intelligent species group, of those who never did make it all the way up, and most of them probably never will. But here are my humble words, to all the children:

We can no longer give the power, and therefore the money, to those, who have not at all begun to follow, and to serve, in earnest, and to honor, their Local Truth Carriers, who are the Thought Leaders, in opening up a whole new direction of cultural refinement, which is to live in Grace, to begin with, without any special superpower brokerages, of privilege and entitlement, to say no to the world, and all for nothing, but doing the most grievous harm, in a raging torrent of resentment and revenge, in the name of peace, as if we were going to pay them to stop hurting everybody, which is a lame excuse for taking decisive action, and so we cannot feed into this kind of mediocrity, until such time as they have crossed over the Bridge, which will first need to be built, by the real workers of the world, not those, who may just want to cash in on it all, and to get rich on the confusion caused by giving too much power to too many tongues, with no way of organizing that into a well integrated project, which is more about building with less, and not about consuming more, and with more privileges, and with more entitlements, which are killing the Earth, or even in keeping up appearances, like we were supposed to be able to maintain the same standard of living, or better, even with overpopulation, all because of the expansion of science and technology, which is supposed to outpace, the disgraceful disregard, for the impact of overpopulation, which is not working, leading to world starvation. But it is not about free speech conundrums, or what people like to think, or want to believe, or whether people are willing to agree or not, with what is True.

Neither of those conditions affects Truth, so please respond only to the substance of the ideas, and not the form.

I hope you find my little streams of meaningless words to be at least somewhat entertaining.

Love You all. - T

12. TopTop #8
    Temeluch

I am honored to have you all as my readers, and my followers, and my friends. I know it seems like there is a party going on inside my head, but please Keep the Faith, and please don't take my words too seriously. Let us collaborate. I come in peace, and with the best of intentions.

I will let you all decide for your self, how you would like to regard me. But I would be content to be treated as one of your equals, and so you do not all have to agree with me, or to accept my humble words of Truth, as being the last word. And you are all welcome to respond, but only in an honorable manner.

I will say that I do consider myself to be Indigenous to this planet, meaning that both of my Grandmothers were born here, and so I am deeply rooted here, on this continent, and in this nation, and on this world, and so I am not just a native, with a long list of personal needs.

But on with our story:

We are going to be going down hard like Greece, Italy, and Spain, because of the grievous violations, of the Natural Order of Priorities, which is the result of giving the power, and the money, to all the wrong people, due to having the Natural Order of Priorities all mixed up, and putting the wrong things first, which completely ruins the flow.

Now we have to start putting things back together again. And part of that process is taking back things that were carelessly given away, sometimes to complete strangers, who are not qualified to take care of our home planet.

We can try to blame the super rich, who have been too greedy, but we have to remember that they had paid into the game to begin with, in terms of shame and humiliation, at the hands of some of these street gang thugs, and they did play the game, like Obama, to get through it, which the others did not play, if you will recall, so those that did play the game do feel that they deserve something extra for that, such as the worthless signifiers of monetary success, which is fine, like small personal luxury items, as long as they don't flaunt that, by driving around in a great big long stretch limousine, which should be outlawed for reasons of dishonorable conduct, which is not supported by the Tribal Council.

And we can blame a lot of the other brothers, and the relevant sisters, who have been too needy, dependent, and self centric, to be allowed to serve, on the Tribal Council, as one of the Decision Makers, as every dog has thoughts, but that does not mean they should be entrusted to guide our civilization into the Depths of Truth, which goes way Beyond Civilization, and way Beyond Humanity, and way Beyond Society, or vindictive neediness, or these middle class consumers of luxury goods, who want to look like they are one of the better people, instead of concerning themselves, with the Core Competencies.

There is such a thing as Domain Theory, a whole new term, and a lot of people might get mixed up about that. But this is what Personal Sovereignty is really all about.

You will all control you own domains, and that includes getting to eat, all the poisonous and harmful foods, you might want to eat, and all the risky short term thinking, and the downright dangerous ways, in which you may well choose to conduct your lives, as if you had the full faith and backing of the US Government, who would die for you in a minute, but that may be an erroneous understanding of what the real relationship is at bottom, as we transition into a feedlot nation, due to having a misplace sense of the Natural Order of Priorities.

You will probably all be allowed, to continue to control your own immediate surroundings, as your own Domain, for some time to come, but that is if you do have anything real enough to give a name to, to begin with, such as it would be if you had your own homestead, and a place, with standing, in an EcoVillage Community. And we have to say it that way, because of Domain Theory. Not everybody has standing in your home, which is what Eco, in Greek, means Home.

We have been looking out for everyone but ourselves. Now it is time to build our own home.

But otherwise it is going to be very much like Pol Pot Soup Time, out there in a misguided world, which does not respect your status, as being integral, to the community, and maybe even to the rest of the Universe, which is your own carelessly mistaken fault, or those who came before you, and who left you with nothing but money, since it might well be that you have let go of that place of belonging in the community, which was one there, or your own people did, by not valuing it, and by not hanging on, to what they had been given, or had inherited, back in Oaxaca, or whatever it was, and what your people had earned, or maybe you just cashed in on it, and you sold the farm, to divvy up the money, and now it is worth nothing, or your people may have lost it through neglect, and disregard, one way or the other, quite foolishly, thinking that you did not need to bother, as a people, to even remain in unity as a people, and to hang onto that land, or to retain that deep sense of total integration, into the community spirit, of oneness, in the Tribal Unity, with the others, who are your people, and your tribe, or who should have been, which might have been crucial, in order to be able to do our part to sustain our share, of a natural and healthy food and water supply, which is all based on sound Eco-Logical Principles, and a Healthy Planet, with natural flows, to be protected, not things to grab, and to hang onto, or to spend while you can, just to keep up appearances, and it might have been important to have a sense of belonging, as a member of a Tribe, who has a particular place in that Tribal Community, with good standing, and with all the rights and privileges that rightly would correspond to ones actual place in the tribe, as a result of good works, as a contributing member, and with a certain degree of honor, or as a newborn, with no honor, and then with a corresponding amount of power, and with changing responsibilities, as we grow, as no one is born with everything.

These are the people we need to feed first. Our own people. And you do not become one of our own people, just by coming around looking for freebies. It is more like a Tribe. You do have to do something really big, just to get into the Tribe, such as to do some time in the Occupy Movement, or to perform some other kind of service.

Some of you may have sold out cheap, on your Home Land, and on your Home People, because you have the Police now, who will come to your aid, and so you don't need the community support structure anymore, now that you have something better that even works, in anonymous isolation, which is what most of the people have chosen over the Home Community.

Well that needs to be put back together again, after some of these toys have been taken back. That is what this work is about, so it is not a bunch of free hand outs after all that we are offering here, as the Truth Carriers of the World.

We need to Re-Occupy the Home Planet again, as Tribal Eco-Villagers, who can then have a tremendous influence, from our places of relative freedom, once we have given up all our rights.

We need to Disengage from the Feed Lot System, which should be foreign and alien to us, without having to feel guilty, about the many disqualifications, and all the upsets it will take for some of these newbies to re-engage with the Home Community, and to become a contributing member.

And only from that place of Unity, and Peace in Solidarity, with deep roots down in place, can we then go forth boldly, and with power, to change the world by example, and by succeeding, on the deep level on which the work really does need to be done, for a lot of these injured people are not going to be first any longer, once the Truth has landed.

We support the kids, on the street, who are getting arrested for the cause, and we should all be glad to join them, even just to support some of those without any ideas to speak of. But only when their hearts are true and good, since we are not in the business of last resort.

We do not allow these wannabees to dishonor the Honored Members of the Tribal Leadership Council, with all this mediocrity in thought and spirit, which is contaminated and has been corrupted, and so this must be purged and not fed into, or you will get more of the same.

We cannot give the power to the many tongues to tear the world apart, at their own discretion, not when that is just another form of bullying.

We do not support these bullies, or these wannabee gang members, who think they can gang up on people, and bully them around.

And so we have to have a way to distinguish, when everything they have to say is just about completely without standing, for the most part, even though they do want to be credited for that, as it is not for the last and the least among us to speak as if they were the first, when all they have been saying is that they agree, which is an invalid idea, and so they will have to be disqualified, using a whole new thing called in-line disqualification, or we can put that on the shelf for later on. So you can see that a real idea has to have real meaning, and it could even be said that there needs to be a unique quality to it, or it would have to be disqualified as a mere thought, which has just been posing as an idea, which any dog can do.

No one is asking people to agree. We don't need people to agree, when they do not even understand. And so you must show that you have understood the question. You cannot just guess anymore, and be credited, like it was in school.

And both genders are implicated here, to some extent, and so that is one more thing we will have to be able to deal with, in total solidarity, so that is why we need to get ready to disqualify a lot of that as well, for faulty gender based thinking, and sometimes for making a negative contribution, which we call an extraction, which is like trying to pass off a bad check on us, which is often accepted, due to some of these old world entitlements, when it really should not be payable, and so that is how we are losing our Home Planet, by letting some of the people have it both ways, as a form of pay back, for things that happened after 3 generations have expired, which is 100 years.

For these reasons, we are all going to be hated and despised immediately, by these judgmental consumers, just for not marching in lock step, with the unoccupied levels of Occupy, but then I can almost promise you, that we will all be loved much later on, after the people have made their way upstream, and joined in, with the dream. But we can no longer afford to remain unable to do our job.

This is what I was Born to Do. And I hope you all feel the same way. We do not need to convince people to play this game. But we do expect to be loved and honored for this work we are doing for the Greater Good, even it does run right up against all that is dishonorable and unjust about the world. That is why I think we have to put the Truth First, and forget about all these needs, which now have no standing. And I think you can thank T for that.

Maybe that is why T was sent here, to put an end to the injustice, which results from a deep lack of regard for the deeply working roots of our very workable system, which is the Eco-System. And that is our Home System, the Eco-System, and the Whole Web of Life, which must come first, and must be protected, as of the Highest Priority, according to the Tribal Leadership Council, and not the needs of the people, to gain every advantage, and the political manipulation of those needs, which have not been proven to be that important to the Whole Web of Life, which alone must be the first consideration, and not all these religious concerns, about what we want to believe, which is not an option anymore. - T

13. TopTop #9
    Dixon

I am honored to have you all as my readers, and my followers, and my friends
    "Followers"? Really? Dude, time for an ego check.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #10
    Temeluch

We are all going to be hated and despised, in the short term, for not marching in lock step, with the unoccupied levels of Occupy, which we must acknowledge, meaning the mindless parts, which come from SMCG, the Schools, and the Media, and the Churches, and the Government, and is therefore not valid, but then I can almost promise all the hard workers among you, that we will all be loved and honored much later on, after the people have made their way upstream, and joined in, with the dream. But we can no longer afford to remain unable to do our job, as the Truth Carriers.

This is what I was Born to Do. And I hope you all feel the same way, which is that we aspire to serve, not that we grab power. But no, I am not here to settle disputes, or to please the people with a reflection of their own images.

We do not need to convince people to play this game. But we do expect to be loved and honored for this work we are doing for the Greater Good, even it does run right up against all that is dishonorable and unjust about the world, which is no fantasy world, but the one we were taught to believe was real, that is a fantasy world, that is, and is not, and yet it still is.

That is why I think we have to put the Truth First, which is the Highest God, and forget about all those dependents, who will remain loyal until the end to the God of Need, and Greed, which will now have no standing, according to T, who is just one of the first of the many God Killers, who are to follow in his, and others footsteps, on the road to Truth. And I think we can all thank T for that kind of audacity of hope, which this time is for real, and will begin, now that T has arrived, once the people have begun to join us, as it would be in a wedding ceremony.

Maybe that is why T was sent here, as an act of birth, to put an end to the injustice, which results from a deep disregard for the deeply working roots of our very workable system, which is the Eco-System.

And that is our Home System, which is the Whole Web of Life, which must come first, and it is not some temporary job which must be protected, as the Integrity of this Planet is of the Highest Priority, according to the current speaker of the Tribal Leadership Council, and not the endless needs of the people of death, who will not fit into their rightful places within the Eco-System, and who seek only to gain every advantage, out of any kind of disruption, which is not the reason why we protest, which is to Save the Earth, and all that is good and right, and not just to divvy it all up equally, and so the Truth about the corruption, must come first, and foremost, as these are not all clear vessels, full of hope, and carrying many blessings of love and peace.

It is not about the political manipulation of those many personal little wants and needs, which have not been proven to be that important, not to the Whole Web of Life, which alone must be the first consideration, and not all these old world concerns, about what we the people might think we want to believe, and have a right to believe, about what our cut should be, which is not an option anymore, not without some basis for that to be foisted, on the public domain, or the domain of the community, since we have almost all sold out, for money, and that is why we have lost our places in the world.

We were all just following the leader then, and trying to fit in, as we will be doing now, as very few of these people of worldwide dependency, are really ready for any kind of real change, and they will not walk away from what they are dependent upon, because they are addicted. So it is not just about following the crowd here, so I really do hope that we don't have any of these kinds of followers.

This is the missing part of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, which is the self critical part.

Don't hate on the Leadership Carrier, who has simply initiated the first batch of Self Criticism into the Movement, which all should be grateful for.

Sound bite slogans are probably not going to cut it, no matter how often they are repeated, as that amounts to nothing.

Agreement doesn't really matter that much in the Central Core of the Universe. That is for Ants.

There needs to be a deeply burning hot tempered conversation, going on at the Center of the EcoSystem, which is who we identify as being representing here, without your permission, and so we should not even try to pretend to be the Voice of the Peoples Rage, which is a sick thing indeed, and that is the kind of thing that will anger the people no end, to hear one word of Truth, and they will fly into a jealous rage, when they find out that they have been sidelined for some other.

That is why we have to ask some of the new people, like Dixon, and Kathy, and these others, to respond to the substance, and not the packaging. This is my initiative. You all have a right to ask a question, but you do not have a right to an answer, or any explanation. That is how the new system works.

We are listening to the Voice of the Leadership of the entire EcoSystem, and the Whole Web of Life, which has been leaderless, and disregarded, for a very long time, as being not important enough to bother with the Integration of the Universe, as only people have counted so far, and so the Earth, has not had a voice, but now that is going to change. - T

To join our email group, just send a blank email to:

[email protected]

16. TopTop #11
    Temeluch

There will be a lot of disagreement.

The People have been raised to be disagreeable.

What to do? What to do?

Just get that out of the way.

This has been done all over the world.

Its called parenting.

Of course the children may choose to disagree, as a ploy, but that doesn't carry any weight now does it?

We cannot allow the Earth to remain subject to that disagreement.

In fact that little problem that was posed by Barry, along with the others, is a very good set of reasons why we need to create a peace keeping system that even works in a world full of hot heads, who have not yet been potty trained, and will need some discipline.

That is why we plan to offer a Boot Camp for some of the worst of the offenders, meaning just about everybody who comes through the lineup, as we transition, quite spectacularly, into a whole new world, which is not controlled by the last and the least among us, and all their needs, which are no longer valid, and will not be recognized.

But the new people will simply not be allowed to play any of their own plans over on us, which are mainly Adversarial, in nature, just like it would be here in this Forum, or with a Tribe of Indians, all of which knew how you must enter their camp, or die. This is the same system, which has been used by all Native Peoples, which we call the Honor System.

That is just a small bit of the healthy kind of New Thinking that really is going to be needed, from now on, not the old junk, which all may need to be jettisoned, as most of that is laden down with corruption, and is contaminated, and so it all needs to be disqualified, as it all has been, by T, from day one, which will make it possible to create a Whole New Mindset, as we Transition over, into the Whole New Reality, which will leave some footprints in the Old Reality.

Everything can be set right, as soon as the New People, like Barry, can be cleared of all these Remnants of Mass Mediocrity. So who has to agree with who now?

Everything has reversed, and you have been given notice, without notice, so it is no wonder that the "This is Just Not Right" feeling comes right up just like clockwork.

It would be the followers, as it turns out, who have to Agree, and quite willingly, just to get on board, and not the Leadership Carriers, who may have no reason to do so, already being on board, and since that would compromise the purity of everything good that has ever been created.

That would be like making the Anti-God back down, and to become much more congenial about the Universe, for social purposes, and so everyone can feel good about themselves, in their ignorance, that they are completely right, and should not be bothered by anything True, as they are not to be disturbed, as the New Gods, who are the end consumers of the Earth, before which everything must be found acceptable to them, based on their standards of Mass Mediocrity.

I do appreciate the cynical criticism, suggesting that the Leadership Carriers from Below, could not solve every problem as it comes right up, about what the people used to think they wanted, which will all be sold to the highest bidders.

More Good News is on the way:

The Key is that it doesn't matter if you like it or not, or what you want to happen, or what you need to remain addicted to, because the Lion on the bike trail is going to eat you anyway. But these are not really gifts, as much as things you will all have to pay for later, so don't get too comfortable, until your debts are all paid off, or at least kept up to date, unless T chooses to relinquish those debts. Fat Chance of that.

Imaginary Freedom and this Dumbed Down Sense of Equality are just two dead things out of the past.
    More dumb stuff. Get rid of it.

That old Road Kill may need to be dropped into the compost pile, but not quite yet, so hang on tight, to all these Special Privileges, and False Entitlements, which you might have thought you could always cash in on, like someone who can always pass off a bad check, on nothing but a smile, until T has given the word to all these newly dependents, that all is well, and that we can proceed to drop them off all at once, which might be a good thing to do on our Wedding Day.

But there is such a thing as as real entitlement, where the entitlement really is due, just like there are some half way decent checks, which have deep roots that really are payable. Those are the kind you will need to bring my way, like at the Annual Meeting in January, right here in Sonoma County.

But the completely unrecognizable natural solutions will simply all have to be laid down on the table, for some outrageous peer review, against the peoples endless wishes, for more candy, by the Leadership Carriers, I would think, who are the New Thought Leaders, of the Apocalypse, who have set it all up to begin with, under T's direction, and with some guidance from below, and not the devotees, of Need and Greed, who are to become the Victims of the Apocalypse, by their own Choices and Actions, one might think.

And so I hope there are those among you who can see that we do have a fully stocked store room, full of choice Key Words, Phrases, and lots of New Ideas here, in the making, which might all be fit together, when T gives the word, into a fully compatible system, at the very Heart of the EcoSystem, and the Whole Web of Life, all of which are copyrighted, as it all unfolds, with all rights reserved, only it is not in any way compatible, with the patriotic junk science we learned in school.

Permaculture or Per-Ma-Culture, means a Culture that is as the real Ma, which is the Earth, I am so sorry to say, and not the general female population, would have it, not to be mixed up with the peoples needs, who do not come first in the natural order of priorities, regardless of these ungrounded Gender Entitlements, which have no basis in Kai-Tiaki-Tanga.

That is the one downside, in this effort, to introduce new ideas, to all these wrongfully entitled, and specially privileged people, who have already gotten their heads filled up with all that junk science, which is running these peoples lives, all over the road. Maybe someone here could help us with that. But this is an Art, and not a Science.

The Art of Community, is about Grace. Your move is not as an Adversary. Start Over. Do not pass Go. Do not Cash In. Do not Collect.

On that note, we are giving away a Free Box of Food, for some starving Artist. Let me know if you are interested.

Don't Hate me for telling Truth to Power, and taking all the flack, and then giving you the bill. What a Guy?

This is just to establish a whole new basis for a Sustainable Community, like the OAEC, only bigger.

But All Must Pay Their Respects, before they can proceed forwards, using Truth, not my choices, against your choices.

It may be that none of you would have chosen any of this. That doesn't change anything.

Now how do you feel about that? Well that really would be egotistical. Please do forgive me for my playful arrogance, and my childish approach to providing some whole new kind of Guidance and Direction to the Occupy Movement. Ego is an entirely different thing, which is always to be accepted, at first, as a good starting point. We support that here, as a necessary stage. Arrogance is the real big bad one, which I have demonstrated, in a playful manner, in order to share my sense of humor about this absurd situation. But that is within my rights, but not yours. Those who have met with me, at one of the Kindred Spirits Meets could probably attest to my appearance of being, at least somewhat capable of normal behavior.

That is partly why I will make no claims about being Channelling John Lennon or anything, or some other fantastic figure out of pop culture, because I would need the complete support, of the entire limited sized group of followers, and supporters, even to begin to approach this sense, of the Power of Purpose in person, which you see here, and needs no introduction, and so it is the People, once again, who have not yet qualified, for anything like that, being delinquent, and being unwilling to follow my gentle suggestion that we might even choose to wander Far Beyond the Sidewalks, and Far Beyond Society, and Far Beyond Humanity, where the Spirits Walk with T. But do let me know when you get there.

Love You All. - T

https://sustcomm.com

17. TopTop #12
    AllorrahBe

After struggling through many of your posts and finally, today, Unsubscribing from the thread, this post
    gave me a few glimmers of what you're about. This clarity inspires me to re-subscribe. Thank you.

Best Blessings and a Bright New Year!

Rev. Allorrah Be
    Circles of Light Ministries

Notice that the Consumer is very much like the ultimate end consumer of the whole world, as if the customer was always King, and that may be why they think they should have all the decision making power in this relationship, as people who should have the last word, regardless of having any piece of the Truth to contribute or not.

Even long established Farming Families, who have inherited the family farm, will often choose to sell that land, as individuals or even as a family, who are through with that land, simply to service need, and greed, and they will exchange that land, which is something of real value, and was meant to be taken care of and passed on down to future generations, where they would have some place to live, for what little that money can buy, and for nothing but "temporary" money spending satisfaction, which is about serving an addiction, which has no real value, in the long run, and that leaves nothing for future generations, but to become as dependents, on big city americas short term values, of burning everything up now, with no regard for a long term vision, of having anything left over, which is to embrace total dependency.

That is what happens when we give the decision making power over the care and management of the Earth, to the People, who do not have any of the core competencies, and so should not be allowed to simply decide to treat it all, as a mere possession, as the end consumers of everything that ever was, without any good reason, for that to be the case. How did we all become as Gods? Well now that must be shed. And that is going to be painful.

They Will Sell It All, these self appointed Gods, for that short term money spending power satisfaction addiction. They think you can buy honor. They think Money is Honor. That will all need to be corrected.

Land is Money. But Money is not Land.

The Undesirable Traits of the people are the main source of the corruption, and our inability to deal with those undesirable traits, and to take action, decisively and effectively, which does require some power, of some leadership, which we will not accept, not in the Occupy Wall Street Movement, which is still in its adolescence, but that is what the real problem is, and this is probably simply because of low self esteem, not brilliance, and so we can easily shed the ignorance overnight.

That is why we need to get out of the way, of our inspired leadership carriers, so that they can take decisive action, with our power, not flower power. We must not allow the people with these bad traits, to continue to cling to power, like an African dictator, who will not step down from the throne of power.

As Humans, we are not supposed to have stolen the power of the ultimate end consumers, according to T, who is capable, and competent, and very decisive, and creative, but we are ultimately responsible in the end, for being at odds with anything, which is a glaring sign of our being not in very good alignment, with the Universal Order of Truth, which is that great body of work, which has been envisioned and begun by T, with the peoples God given money, and all that love, which might look like a Tree with many branches, which does all add up, without exception, and that is a place, where nothing is wasted, and nothing is left out, even that which is false, bad or imaginary will have its place, as such.

In Conclusion:

The People cannot be entrusted, with the ownership of the Land any longer, and certainly not as individual people, who may love the community one day, and hate the whole thing the next, which is the worst kind of people, the ones who are not part of the Family, or the Tribe, and are not part of the Community, and so why should they be entrusted, with the power to decide the fate of the Earth, as if they were Gods? Well that good farmland, which is to be held by the community, needs to be protected, from the peoples endless needs, for more gluttonous over-consumption addiction.

That is why the first part of the Big Change over, into the New Reality, as we cross over that bridge, is to transition over, from personal self-centric ownership of our lands, and resources, over into the good Community Held, and Protected Lands, and Resources, as well as the monies, which are just a small part of the life blood of the community, and so should go right along with that, and not just as a safety precaution, for emergencies, but because that really is the rightful place, to hold the bulk of the collective resources, as well, in the trustworthy hands, of the community council, which will share in the decision making powers, which is to be charged, with the responsibility, until death, to hang on to our resources, and not to spend that money lightly, as if it were there, and so should be spent, which is they way these mystery shoppers have been thinking.

The powers involved in the control and protection, of our natural resources, like the community land, and the community money, are to be shared only among those, who remain in good standing, within the community, who can collaborate with others, in a rational manner, and in all respect, for the Honor System, and the ways of our people.

18. Gratitude expressed by: