Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    daynurse

Reporter seeking "unbiased" information on Chemtrails

Hi,
    I'm forwarding this request because I know there are a few people on WACCO with an interest in this subject and possibly some interesting facts for this reporter.
    Best,
    Peggy
    ps I'm not sure from the context what the 'other side' is.

Subject: I wish to conduct a non bias investigation documentary on chem trails.

Just to let you all know I plan to start an investigation non bias investigation on chem trails. Condensation or chemical trails, which one are they? that is the question I will be asking. Any information from other side would be great!

Thanks

Carl Carl Fiske [mailto:[email protected]]

MendoPower Employment Services
    Fort Bragg, CA 95437
    707-962-9279
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Reporter seeking "unbiased" information on Chemtrails

I consider Catherine Austin-Fitts to be an intelligent source of information.

Here she mentions Chemtrails in her preview to the whole Solari Report.

https://solari.com/podcast/Solari_Report_Digest-11.m4a

Also, interesting to note is her naturopath's recommendation for using a specific kind of diatomaceous earth to detoxify the chemicals of chemtrails from our bodies.

Liz

4. Gratitude expressed by 8 members:

5. TopTop #3
    CSummer

Sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access the podcast. Seems to be other problems with her web site.
    Could it have been hacked? Or is it my browser???

Thanks for the post, ubaru!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ubaru: View Post
    I consider Catherine Austin-Fitts to be an intelligent source of information.

Here she mentions Chemtrails in her preview to the whole Solari Report.

https://solari.com/podcast/Solari_Report_Digest-11.m4a

Also, interesting to note is her naturopath's recommendation for using a specific kind of diatomaceous earth to detoxify the chemicals of chemtrails from our bodies.

Liz

6. TopTop #4

Quote Sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access the podcast. Seems to be other problems with her web site.
    Could it have been hacked? Or is it my browser???
    Hi CSummer,

I'll give you the highlights. Use only Fossil Shell powder from www.Perma-Guard.com Most diatomaceous earth has already absorbed heavy metals. This source has not. Put about 1 TBS in 16oz of water and drink first thing in the morning. Take away from any mineral supplements or high mineral content foods as it may pull these minerals out of your body.

It's been awhile since I've listened to her, but the main impression I'm left with is to come out of denial that chemtrails are happening. Look up in the sky and talk about them with the people in your life.

The audio https://solari.com/podcast/Solari_Report_Digest-11.m4a is working fine on my computer and it's playing on Windows Media Player.

www.solari.com is coming up fine on my Firefox browser.

I'm sorry you're having problems. Why don't you try another browser?

Liz

7. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

8. TopTop #5
    AllorrahBe

When I clicked on the links, it seemed like it would load something, but it just routed me right back to the same place where I clicked on the links. Too bad... I'm interested in the subject! Wondering where they (the planes) were for a while, when the skies were so perfectly clear and blue? Maybe I missed it, but does anybody know why they stopped and now they just seem like they're doing random acts?
    Thanks for any info.

Regards to all,
    Rev. Allorrah Be

Hi CSummer,

I'll give you the highlights. Use only Fossil Shell powder from www.Perma-Guard.com Most diatomaceous earth has already absorbed heavy metals. This source has not. Put about 1 TBS in 16oz of water and drink first thing in the morning. Take away from any mineral supplements or high mineral content foods as it may pull these minerals out of your body.

It's been awhile since I've listened to her, but the main impression I'm left with is to come out of denial that chemtrails are happening. Look up in the sky and talk about them with the people in your life.

The audio https://solari.com/podcast/Solari_Report_Digest-11.m4a is working fine on my computer and it's playing on Windows Media Player.

Liz

9. Gratitude expressed by:

10. TopTop #6

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Allorrah Be: View Post
    When I clicked on the links, it seemed like it would load something, but it just routed me right back to the same place where I clicked on the links. Too bad... I'm interested in the subject! Wondering where they (the planes) were for a while, when the skies were so perfectly clear and blue? Maybe I missed it, but does anybody know why they stopped and now they just seem like they're doing random acts?
    Thanks for any info.

Regards to all,
    Rev. Allorrah Be
    Hi Allorrah Be,

I'm in Marin and there have hardly been any chemtrails here for many months. I saw a few one day last week, but I'm experiencing less lately.

I wish you could access the audio link. What browser are you using?

Susan
    Last edited by intheflow88; 09-29-2011 at 05:38 PM.

11. Gratitude expressed by:

12. TopTop #7
    sophiopia

Hi CSummer,

Liz
    thanks, liz, for all your contributions here. whatever posts, of yours, i've had time to read are always spot on! they've been spraying heavily the past few days and most people remain clueless!
    aloha,
    becky

13. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

14. TopTop #8

I have heard reports that chemtrails are in out of the way pristine places in the world such as New Zealand and the Central S. African nations. That tells me it's a global agenda.

Chemtrails contain nano particles of aluminum, barium, manganese, thorium, nickel, and many other toxic heavy metals at levels 100's of X over the max limit for human exposure. For copies of lab results showing these see https://arizonaskywatch.com and click on the 2008 and 2009 results.

This means every time you inhale your lungs are getting these metals and chemicals. That is why I'd seriously consider the diatomaceous earth remedy. Use only Fossil Shell powder from www.Perma-Guard.com Put 1 TBS in 16oz. water first thing in the morning.

For pets: Put in your pet's wet food @ 1/2-1 tsp. per 12# cat. It will also de-worm them in 60 days. (Do a search for dosage for other animals). You can't overdose them (within reason). Just don't let the fine particles be breathed. They are a lung irritant.

I also know of a very effective and gentle method of detoxifying from heavy metals/chemicals for humans that safely bypasses the organs of elimination. Please email me off list for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFpS1yVioLM

This video has good info regarding the metals and chemicals in the chemtrails, but in my opinion it being touted as a solution to global warming is very misleading. See https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...ht=#post140377

I have heard that there is a relationship between the use of HAARP and chemtrails.
    I suggest searching You Tube for videos on this, and sort through the dross.

Liz
    Last edited by ubaru; 09-18-2011 at 09:50 PM.

15. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

16. TopTop #9

Sharingwisdom has taken the time to post information about Chemtrails here:

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...ght=chemtrails

Then do a search here on Waccobb and elsewhere for chemtrails to see what others have discussed.

Liz

17. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

18. TopTop #10
    earthpunk

Saw 2 planes spewing chemtrails while I was on a walk out in Cazadero yesterday.....

19. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

20. TopTop #11
    Gina Williams

Quote Posted in reply to the post by earthpunk: View Post
    Saw 2 planes spewing chemtrails while I was on a walk out in Cazadero yesterday.....
    How can you tell if it is a chemtrail? What do they look like? I saw a plane over Sebastopol this am leaving a white trail, but my understanding is that these are contrails - condensation trails.

21. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

22. TopTop #12

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Gina Williams:
    How can you tell if it is a chemtrail? What do they look like? I saw a plane over Sebastopol this am leaving a white trail, but my understanding is that these are contrails - condensation trails.
    Contrails will dissipate quickly. Chemtrails spread out, can form wispy mares manes, and linger for hours. If you see them crisscrossing each other, that's a common pattern they use to cover the sky with a toxic haze.

Get some diatomaceous earth -- Fossil Shell powder from www.Perma-Guard.com Put 1 TBS in 16oz. water first thing in the morning.

I'm so glad you are asking this question. It's going to help a lot of people become aware.

Liz

23. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

24. TopTop #13

I saw confirming information today from ISA that contrails are the water vapor that comes out of jet engines and dissipates within 10-20 seconds.

Chemtrails do not come out of the engines, but rather from nozzles above the engines which are fed by tubes from inside the plane.

I've seen them today and the last two days plus last week in Marin after not seeing them for months.

Liz

25. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

26. TopTop #14
    AllorrahBe

And today, out of a clear blue sky this afternoon, it's FOGGY at "sunset" in Sebastopol?!!
    I admit I'm new in this area, but it came on so suddenly today, I can't believe it's natural.
    Is it?

Rev. Allorrah Be

27. TopTop #15
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

And today, out of a clear blue sky this afternoon, it's FOGGY at "sunset" in Sebastopol?!!
    I admit I'm new in this area, but it came on so suddenly today, I can't believe it's natural.
    Is it?
    Yes!

28. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

29. TopTop #16
    Gina Williams

Is it?

Rev. Allorrah Be
    Late afternoon fog is common in Sebastopol, it rolls in from the coast. Ragel Park is a good place where you can see it moving in from a distance.

30. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

31. TopTop #17
    "Mad" Miles

When I first heard about Chemtrails in the late nineties, I spent many hours looking at everything I could find online. Since I'm not a Biochemist, Climatologist, Chemicals Engineer, Aerospace Engineer or any other kind of expert in the relevant fields, I could only evaluate what I understood.

What became clear after a while is that the original claims came from a small group of websites, and a few key individuals, that cited each other in a daisy-chain of "confirmation". And the voluminous texts available all fed off each other. That was over ten years ago. I'm sure there's far more interconnected information now available.

So, as in most conspiracy theories, unless and until there is hard evidence, checked by and verified by established and reputable sources, competing sources, I will remain skeptical.

Of course, in such conspiracies, the fact that no reputable sources support the claims, is part of the "proof" that they are true. And the whole chemtrail vs. contrail distinction, is also given as "evidence".

Here's the question I've never seen Chemtrail claimants answer. If there is a vast global conspiracy to spread chemicals in the upper atmosphere for nefarious purposes (Weather Control? Terraforming for the Saurians? Genetic Engineering / Stupefaction of the Masses? Take your pick, there are several other intersecting versions.) why would the elites responsible for them expose themselves and their families to the same chemicals?

What's in it for them?

This wiki seems apropos to the topic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

32. Gratitude expressed by 7 members:

33. TopTop #18
    The Owl

Quote Posted in reply to the post by "Mad" Miles: View Post

When I first heard about Chemtrails in the late nineties, I spent many hours looking at everything I could find online. Since I'm not a Biochemist, Climatologist, Chemicals Engineer, Aerospace Engineer or any other kind of expert in the relevant fields, I could only evaluate what I understood.

What became clear after a while is that the original claims came from a small group of websites, and a few key individuals, that cited each other in a daisy-chain of "confirmation". And the voluminous texts available all fed off each other. That was over ten years ago. I'm sure there's far more interconnected information now available.

So, as in most conspiracy theories, unless and until there is hard evidence, checked by and verified by established and reputable sources, competing sources, I will remain skeptical.

Of course, in such conspiracies, the fact that no reputable sources support the claims, is part of the "proof" that they are true. And the whole chemtrail vs. contrail distinction, is also given as "evidence".

Here's the question I've never seen Chemtrail claimants answer. If there is a vast global conspiracy to spread chemicals in the upper atmosphere for nefarious purposes (Weather Control? Terraforming for the Saurians? Genetic Engineering / Stupefaction of the Masses? Take your pick, there are several other intersecting versions.) why would the elites responsible for them expose themselves and their families to the same chemicals?

What's in it for them?

This wiki seems apropos to the topic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

It's a load of crap - people who espouse such beliefs have no idea how absurd they sound to anyone with even just a basic background in meteorology. And yes - if you're planning on being here, get used to it - advection fog blows in off the ocean and fills the entire area with great regularity. It is an entirely natural process and keeps this area relatively green and pleasant compared to points east in Calfornia.

34. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

35. TopTop #19
    AllorrahBe

Thanks, Barry! I really had no frame of reference, having lived in Hawaii for 20 years!
    See you at the picnic.

Rev. Allorrah Be

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Yes!
    Last edited by Barry; 10-01-2011 at 05:13 PM.

36. TopTop #20
    garden

Re: Reporter seeking "unbiased" information on Chemtrails (Atmospheric Geoengineering)

On the Topic of Atmospheric Geo-engineering, A.K.A. "Chemtrails" See:

https://www.californiaskywatch.com/

https://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/

Visit these websites where you will find "40,000" related documents researched by Ms. R. Peterson, California President and Co-Founder of the Agriculture Defense Coalition. Ms. Peterson graduated from SSU in Environmental Studies and Planning (ENSP) and worked as an Agricultural Technologist for the Mendocino County Department of Agriculture, and is a certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor.

End

37. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

38. TopTop #21

Maui residents craft legislation to ban geo-engineering 'chemtrails'

Maui residents craft legislation to ban geo-engineering 'chemtrails'

September 26, 2011
    by: Ethan A. Huff,
    NaturalNews
    https://www.naturalnews.com/033691_chemtrails_Maui.html

The mainstream news media has been quietly releasing an increasing number of stories these days that openly admit the existence of geo-engineering programs, including accounts of various chemical and particle release programs similar to the "chemtrail" operations that those dubbed as conspiracy theorists have been warning the public about for years.

Consider this recent report in Scientific American, for instance, which speaks openly about plans in the UK for an advanced new device that will pump toxins in the atmosphere to promote atmospheric "cooling." The article references how the new design is much more efficient and less expensive than "launch[ing] thousands of high-altitude aircraft" to do the same task
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ng-the-climate

There is a plethora of additional information and reports out there as well that confirm the existence of geo-engineering and chemtrail programs, many of which have been shown to already be in use, not to mention thousands of eyewitness reports and independent particle tests.

So in response, Michael J. Murphy, co-producer of the documentary What in the World Are They Spraying?, and a large and growing group of concerned citizens in Maui, Hawaii, have created a county ordinance by which they hope to put an end to this environmental terrorism.

If you have yet to see Murphy's film for yourself, be sure to watch this 11-minute trailer to gain some further insight into the geo-engineering agenda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...e_FOsKL_5Q#%21

In a recent press release, Murphy explains that he and his team, with the help of a growing base of concerned citizens, are working to pass The Clean Sky Ordinance, a law that will ban any and all geo-engineering and chemtrail programs from taking place in the skies above Maui County.

The ordinance, which is currently being sponsored by several public officials and council members in the area, prohibits the release of aerosols and other particulates into the atmosphere without informed consent from the people of Maui County.

You can watch a video that highlights the birth of the ordinance here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-0XEQP3igk

Murphy is also encouraging citizens of counties across the US to craft similar legislation, and work to get it passed in their own areas as well.

To learn more about how to fight illegal geo-engineering in your community, visit:
    https://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/

Sources for this story include:

https://theintelhub.com/2011/09/22/t...sky-ordinance/

39. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

40. TopTop #22
    The Owl

Contrails will dissipate quickly. Chemtrails spread out, can form wispy mares manes, and linger for hours. If you see them crisscrossing each other, that's a common pattern they use to cover the sky with a toxic haze.

Get some diatomaceous earth -- Fossil Shell powder from www.Perma-Guard.com Put 1 TBS in 16oz. water first thing in the morning.

I'm so glad you are asking this question. It's going to help a lot of people become aware.

Liz
    "Contrails will dissipate quickly. Chemtrails spread out, can form wispy mares manes, and linger for hours."

I say this in all kindness - That is the biggest fallacy of this entire belief system. Contrails last longer in air that contains more moisture and dissipate in dry air - That's it - all this other stuff just plays on the average persons lack of background in atmospheric science.

41. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

42. TopTop #23
    wilburgalli

Good luck with "unbiased". I asked my contacts on the "other side" to remember the discussions from the Art Bell show. People getting sick from chemtrails seemed to be psychosomatic. Connecting them to the weather fronts, carried along by the jet stream, seemed to indicate conscious influencing of the weather. The haze created may have roots in the "Father" of our thermonuclear weapons, Dr. Teller, advising the military to add monoatomic metals to the jet fuel to both lubricate the turbines and change the Albedo of the atmosphere to slow run away global warming. No one called in and reported rational knowledge about the issue. It was all conjecture. I wonder if adding a lubricant to the jet fuel added more particulate matter to the exhaust gasses, increasing the volume of condensation and inadvertently started to influence the weather? Problem there is that the trails do not evaporate like normal condensation and do expand to cover the sky with haze. I have used a telephoto lens to verify that the "Spraying" is done through the engines. Please let us in on any findings.

43. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

44. TopTop #24
    Jammer

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Pterosapiens: View Post
    "Contrails will dissipate quickly. Chemtrails spread out, can form wispy mares manes, and linger for hours."

I say this in all kindness - That is the biggest fallacy of this entire belief system. Contrails last longer in air that contains more moisture and dissipate in dry air - That's it - all this other stuff just plays on the average persons lack of background in atmospheric science.
    It was suggested to consume diatomaceous earth to stay safe. Food grade diatomaceous earth is silica and alumina. Silica is the main component of sand and glass. Alumina is aluminum. It's not so good to breathe, as it can cause silicosis in the lungs. Can't imagine how it could help to ingest it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth

45. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

46. TopTop #25

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jammer:
    It was suggested to consume diatomaceous earth to stay safe. Food grade diatomaceous earth is silica and alumina. Silica is the main component of sand and glass. Alumina is aluminum. It's not so good to breathe, as it can cause silicosis in the lungs. Can't imagine how it could help to ingest it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth
    True, it is a lung irritant. Don't inhale it. The directions are to drink it stirred into water so that it can pull the heavy metals out of your body. Diatomaceous earth is an incredible attractant for heavy metals. Most diatomaceous earth is not food grade, which is not distinguished in the Wikipedia entry, and most food grade diatomaceous earth has already absorbed metals. The source recommended by Catherine Austin-Fitts' naturopath, Fossil Shell powder from www.Perma-Guard.com has not absorbed metals, making it available to do so. Put 1 TBS in 16oz. water and drink first thing in the morning (away from mineral supplements or mineral rich foods).

Liz

47. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

48. TopTop #26
    Iolchan

Chemtrails are real.

Chemtrails are real. Whatever they may be, they are not ice crystals, the frozen vapor trails we all used to see as children.

I remember the first time I ever noticed the contrails from the back of a high-flying jet. It was in the Summer of ‘56. I remember asking my mother what caused the jet to leave that vapor trail in the sky, and she told me; It was ice crystals.

Now, the vapor out of a jet will not turn into ice crystals until the jet is flying up high; in the stratosphere, at an altitude of at least ten thousand feet. You can verify that, or at least view the debate on this topic, here:

Google search of Chemtrails stratosphere contrails

And here:

Google search of Chemtrails ten thousand feet ice crystals

No, Chemtrails are something else again; Other than the vapor trails out of the back of a jet engine, that turn to ice at high altitudes. In the first place, Chemtrails are generally a low altitude phenomena. Where I live, at fifteen hundred feet altitude, facing the Ridge that is the Napa County line, the Chemtrails that are laid above the Ridge on most mornings appear to be at about five to six thousand feet in altitude - too low for Ice crystals to form from the vapor trail of a Jet engine.

The shiny white lines that are emitted out of the belly of the C-100's that fly out of Edwards Air Force base, soon fan into clouds, as the wind blows them eastward across the Napa valley. By the time they are over the Central Valley, they actually look like clouds. From where I live, I have watched part of this Process unfold; many, many mornings.

Google search of Chemtrails Edwards Air Force base

Also – and this is very important - there were no Chemtrails before the Year 1989; the first year that the George H.W. Bush was in Office. You can confirm that here if you choose:
    "
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Chemtrails%2C+1989&hl=en&num=100&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images

Some websites maintain that the Bush Family have a financial interest in the production of this aerial phenomena: Google Search : “Bush Crime Family”, Chemtrails , "

Some maintain that the purpose of the Chemtrails is for population reduction – the genocide of “useless eaters.”

That it is a form of biological warfare :

That it is a Project connected with HAARP :

And, some maintain, All the fuss is about nothing more than Weather Modification:

One thing for sure: There are now seven million two hundred ninety thousand (7,290,000) hits that come up when you Google the word Chemtrails at this time; October 2, 2011. That’s a lot of hits. I would suggest that there is something more happening here than just a simple “Popular Delusion” or that ol' “Madness of Crowds.” Where there is that much “smoke,”there is generally “fire” as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Chem...r=&safe=images

- Mark Walter Evans -

Last edited by Iolchan; 10-11-2011 at 03:34 AM.

49. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

50. TopTop #27
    CSummer

Here is an instance when it would be great to have - instead of simply "express your gratitude" - the ability to rate a post, e.g., on a 0-5 scale. Then, when a post simply makes disparaging remarks about what someone else has posted without providing useful information (see below), readers can appropriately rate it. This could allow readers to select which posts they want to read based on the member's average ratings.

Just an idea . . .

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Pterosapiens: View Post
    The above claims range from uninformed to absurd to idiotic. Again - You are free to burden yourself with erroneous information like this if you want... one day the purveyors of such drivel will be exposed for the frauds they are. Meantime, you get to spend years of your life being fearful and suspicious - a state where you are far more manipulable and open to persuasion by powers that be.

51. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

52. TopTop #28
    Iolchan

"There is none so blind as he who will not see."

- Mathew Henry

Quote Iolchan wrote:
    Chemtrails are real.

Chemtrails are real. Whatever they may be, they are not ice crystals, the frozen vapor trails we all used to see as children. ...

Quote Pterosapiens wrote:
    The above claims range from uninformed to absurd to idiotic. Again - You are free to burden yourself with erroneous information like this if you want... one day the purveyors of such drivel will be exposed for the frauds they are. Meantime, you get to spend years of your life being fearful and suspicious - a state where you are far more manipulable and open to persuasion by powers that be.

Is that all you can say, in the face of over Seven million hits on the Web? - Just offer us more of your intellectual chauvinism? Obviously you are not willing to even look at any of the evidence; somehow you think it is enough to denounce
    the whole field of this Phenomena with a few, pithy words of derogation. "Ask Doctor Science; he knows more than we do." You, Pterosapiens, know better; We, the great unwashed & superstitious masses are deluded.

Ah, the Art of the short, barbed Negation {quite In, these days}: Void of Substance; empty of tuchen.

53. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

54. TopTop #29
    podfish

Re: WaccoBB needs to add the option of flagging abusive language to eliminate such posts.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garden: View Post
    Whether Pterosapiens uses the phrase "load of crap" as in a previous post to describe the views of other WaccoBB members, or whether he refers to other WaccoBB participants' discussion participation as "uninformed to absurd to idiotic," or "erroneous," or he posts that "purveyors of such drivel will be exposed for the frauds they are," his language is unacceptably hostile and abusive of other WaccoBB participants in all examples.

Ubaru's posts have not contained abusive or hostile language, yet she has been attacked repeatedly with hostility and abusive language by him (Pterosapiens), as have others.
    maybe we need a 'safe and friendly only' setting..
    Personally, I get offended when I am the target of comments like that. So? I can't say I enjoy being offended, but I don't want to be protected from such occasions, either. I also don't want to be prohibited from use of such phrasings myself when I am so moved.
    Note that he refrained from personal attacks - the closest he comes is "purveyors of such drivel" and even that phrase is reserved for the "authorities" being quoted, not the Waccoon who found them convincing.

55. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

56. TopTop #30
    jbox

Re: WaccoBB needs to add the option of flagging abusive language to eliminate such posts.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by garden: View Post
    Whether Pterosapiens uses the phrase "load of crap" as in a previous post to describe the views of other WaccoBB members, or whether he refers to other WaccoBB participants' discussion participation as "uninformed to absurd to idiotic," or "erroneous," or he posts that "purveyors of such drivel will be exposed for the frauds they are," his language is unacceptably hostile and abusive of other WaccoBB participants in all examples.

Ubaru's posts have not contained abusive or hostile language, yet she has been attacked repeatedly with hostility and abusive language by him (Pterosapiens), as have others.

Such abusive language by Pterosapiens is designed to shut-down discussion, his intent is to offend, and to intimidate WaccoBB participants from exploring ideas and information that are unconventional. We should instead cultivate a spirit of intellectual openness, explored in a civil tone, respectful of each member's rights and individual humanity. With freedom comes an obligation to behave responsibly and respectfully toward everyone within the community.

Request > Webmaster: Please add a "flag" option for "abusive language, etc." to the discussion string options, then we can not only send "gratitude" for posts, but we could also alert you to the use of abusive language, in whatever form it may take (insulting language, sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.).

After receipt of one or more alerts from WaccoBB participants, the Forum Moderator can temporarily remove each post while considering the issue, or delete them as unnecessarily hostile or unacceptably abusive, or in the case of a participant's demonstrated pattern and practice of expressing hostility through the use of abusive language directed at other WaccoBB members, deny membership to the offender. Thank you.
    Oh yes, let's all be politically correct whilst infringing on free speech, it's a political tradition of both the extreme left and the extreme right.......

57. Gratitude expressed by: