Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    B.J. Morgan

6 Acres of Land to Share with Like Minded In & Out-of-the-box Artists (Sonoma County)

6 Acres of Land to Share with Like Minded “In & Out” of the box Artists (Sonoma County)

Looking for several Partners” with a few $’s and Skills to share property ownership on my 6.2 acres in Santa Rosa, up Calistoga Road, halfway between Santa Rosa and Calistoga. Year-round flowing creek, variety of terraine, secluded, yet close to town. Surrounded by majestic redwoods, quiet & serene, oaks, fir, Manzanita, madrone, bay, eucalyptus and more.

The Partner profile should be a visionary with the ability to create their vision. You know who you are, and you know what your good at. A shared community bringing your crafts and/or life skills to the Group. Live here full time, part-time, whatever works for you. The theme of the property is an “Outdoor-Indoor Art Studio” and “Art School”.
    Ideal for pottery, ceramics, sculpture, photography, writing, painting, theater, yoga, film, music, dance, healing ceremonies; experimental growing of herbs, vegetables, exotic plants.

I want to enjoy this land with other like-minded artists that would not necessarily have the means to afford a property that would lend itself to self-expression, healing and Joy. May I share with you my ideas, would you share with me yours? I am sure that we will create a great group of talented individuals to share this land with.

If you would like to talk about how you can be a part owner, please call me, let’s start there. Thanks very much. Michael at 707-331-2245. If you don’t reach me, please leave a message or try Barbara at 707-321-1354. When your in the clouds, technology doesn’t always fit in. Barbara can always run up the hill to give me a message. Ciao from “Cowboy Mike”
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: