Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heartfire

New Loving Home for my kitty

My rescue kitty, named Sweetie is seeking a new home. I adopted her from the shelter 7 years ago and discovered the most affectionate cat imaginable. When I brought her home, after two months in the shelter, she immediately raced upstairs, jumped on the bed stating “I’m home”. She loves to be cuddled, hugged, kissed, petted, brushed and have Reiki attunements.
    She is a black & white American short hair with huge, expressive green eyes. Remember the kitty from Shrek? Sweetie communicates with looks, head movements and an occasional meow. She is extremely well behaved, never goes on tables or counters, smart and will wait patiently for her food. Even though Sweetie is in her twilight years, approximately 12, she is in good health. One of her owners had her declawed, this requires she have a safe place without wild animals or potentially dangerous cats or dogs. She loves to lay in the sun and watch the world go by.
    Sweetie would adore to be with another mature person who loves cats and will keep her for the rest of her life. (I am her third owner) Someone who is a homebody and is seeking a wonderful, very special companion. there is a very good possibility I am moving to Hawaii and can not take her with me or believe me I would. If you are interested or know of someone please contact me at [email protected] or 707 3215257
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    ari

Re: New Loving Home for my kitty

Does she get along well with dogs?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Heartfire: View Post
    My rescue kitty, named Sweetie is seeking a new home. I adopted her from the shelter 7 years ago and discovered the most affectionate cat imaginable. When I brought her home, after two months in the shelter, she immediately raced upstairs, jumped on the bed stating “I’m home”. She loves to be cuddled, hugged, kissed, petted, brushed and have Reiki attunements.
    She is a black & white American short hair with huge, expressive green eyes. Remember the kitty from Shrek? Sweetie communicates with looks, head movements and an occasional meow. She is extremely well behaved, never goes on tables or counters, smart and will wait patiently for her food. Even though Sweetie is in her twilight years, approximately 12, she is in good health. One of her owners had her declawed, this requires she have a safe place without wild animals or potentially dangerous cats or dogs. She loves to lay in the sun and watch the world go by.
    Sweetie would adore to be with another mature person who loves cats and will keep her for the rest of her life. (I am her third owner) Someone who is a homebody and is seeking a wonderful, very special companion. there is a very good possibility I am moving to Hawaii and can not take her with me or believe me I would. If you are interested or know of someone please contact me at [email protected] or 707 3215257
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email