Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Brino

Brino Steps on Ledge to Compete for Title

These days artist are going to great lengths to expose their art to the masses. The focus given to the street artist makes you think that it is the fastest growing trend. When I look at all the art on the Internet and how many websites there are to promote artist of every media, I am amazed. The art world is buzzing with excitement and there is no lack of events to attend. Just look at Juxtapoz or Hi Fructose magazines and you'll see just about everything there is to see in the Wild Wild World of art.

I’ll take my art supplies anywhere and paint a painting in one sitting. One of many examples; I was in Golden Gate Park the Summer of 2009, right across from the DeYoung Museum painting a 4’x16’ mural live in 3 hours. The process is interesting because you have many people watching you as you paint. Their eyes burn the back of your head. You take the combination of a crowd of people and me painting and what you get is a performance. Well with that said, I am currently in a competition where the public can see a video of me painting live in San Francisco.

THE VIDEO OF THE ART COMPETITION is CALLED ARTROCKX , NOW ONline AND YOU CAN VOTE. Best way to view is on YouTube; www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5JlWQpETo (see below)
    Then all you need to do is text 732-784-7899 and enter my name, BRINO

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Imagery

Re: Brino Steps on Ledge to Compete for Title

Just curious - who in Red Banks, New Jersey are we texting? Why would we be texting some cell phone in New Jersey to create a vote?
    Don't get me wrong - the www.artwanted.com/brinoism site has some really beautiful artwork on it...

3. TopTop #3
    Brino

Re: Brino Steps on Ledge to Compete for Title

The phone listed to text to is probably the producers cell. She is from the east coast, so did you vote for me?

4. Gratitude expressed by: