Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

How you can help WaccoBB.net postings go viral!

The current ongoing discussion of Paul Hobbs takeover of land from John Jenkel, and subsequent clear-cutting of that land along the 116 scenic corridor, along with the clear-cutting of another parcel in Pocket Canyon, has prompted the question from a member (see below) about what can be done to help this story "go viral". There are many other posts and discussions on WaccoBB.net that warrant wider visibility as well.

Here's some easy tips that you can do to help help posts like thesse "go viral". I'm sure there are some social media mavens out there that can contribute to this list.

Using Facebook
    1) Become of Fan of WaccoBB.net. Go here: https://www.facebook.com/WaccoBB and click Like. I'll be posting links to some of our more interesting posts on our Facebook Fan page.

2) Connect your WaccoBB.net account to your Facebook account. Use the button at the top of the WaccoBB.net website.

3) Once you are connected, you'll see a small Like button on the top of the WaccoBB website when you are viewing a thread on the site:

4) Click it! This will post a link to your Facebook profile:

4) If you see any of these WaccoBB links in your Facebook news feed from your "friends" or from our WaccoBB page, please click Like, Comment or Share links (see above). This will both post it to your profile, and help it have higher visibility in the news feed for other people who like WaccoBB.

Using Twitter
    1) If you have a Twitter account, you can follow WaccoBB by going here: https://twitter.com/#!/WaccoBB and click Follow.

2) Please consider retweeting our tweets to your followers!

Elsewhere around the web
    1) Please include links to our content by copying and pasting the URL (ie: https://www.waccobb/forums....) of the page of interest to any other site that is relevant.

Thanks!
    Barry

Quote Posted in reply to the post by joan: View Post
    Hi Peace voyager,
    I am very impressed with the work you have done/are doing on behalf of Jenkel, the environment, the many issues you are dealing with.
    This sad tale has so many facets, I wonder how can - this story - "go viral".
    There are some minor events that have "gone viral" and I don't know how it is done. (? via Facebook). This results in an outpouring of feedback, ideas, help...
    There may be Farmers Organizations, Horse Ranch Organizations, similar groups who might help if "the word" gets out as well as an outpouring of citizen protest.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: