Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Thad

What were you before the world bit you?

It seems a salvage operation to remind people of that. Of what they were before the World bit them?
    Last edited by Thad; 05-10-2011 at 07:31 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    theindependenteye

Re: What were you before the world bit you?

>>>It seems a salvage operation to remind people of that. Of what they were before the World bit them?

The world bit me at about the age of three, not with its incisors but with its molars, so it's kinda hard to remember before that. I've always had a pretty dark view of the world — that's where my comedy comes from — and my younger years were infinitely less frolicsome than my "adulthood." Now at the age of 69, I think I have much less hope that my work will ever make a frogsfart worth of difference in the world, but I still have total passion for it, as well as a sense of the immense richness that surrounds me every moment. Somehow, letting go of the notion that it all has to mean something or lead to something makes it possible for me to do my working and my pleasuring more fully. When you're faced with having to do a show for an audience of three, which has happened more than once, you make it the performance of your life. "This one is for the Goddess, or whomever."

Peace & joy—
    Conrad

3. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

4. TopTop #3
    Thad

Re: What were you before the world bit you?

" FrogFarts"

When Swami Mommy and the Garbage Gurus' plied their trade, Madam Frog had the Electric kitchen, they served many beans there, Frogfarts were elements of Alchemy.

If the most perfect world descended upon us it would take generations for the residue of this one to be purged. The solutions people are contriving are cosmetic.

As for Ludwigia, so for us, we just twist it in and weave the way

Quote Posted in reply to the post by theindependenteye: View Post
    >>>It seems a salvage operation to remind people of that. Of what they were before the World bit them?

The world bit me at about the age of three, not with its incisors but with its molars, so it's kinda hard to remember before that. I've always had a pretty dark view of the world — that's where my comedy comes from — and my younger years were infinitely less frolicsome than my "adulthood." Now at the age of 69, I think I have much less hope that my work will ever make a frogsfart worth of difference in the world, but I still have total passion for it, as well as a sense of the immense richness that surrounds me every moment. Somehow, letting go of the notion that it all has to mean something or lead to something makes it possible for me to do my working and my pleasuring more fully. When you're faced with having to do a show for an audience of three, which has happened more than once, you make it the performance of your life. "This one is for the Goddess, or whomever."

Peace & joy—
    Conrad