Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

Why won't you allow anyone who is not currently a supporting member

TO post for non-profits, or not for profit organizations.

I wanted to post for a very neat animal sanctuary here in Santa Rosa about a meeting coming up on April 9th about feeding other foods to animals as nature intended. This would be very informative and I am fairly sure many people on your site would be happy to at least know about this organization and possibly attend. YET, you would not allow me to post for them as you consider it a commercial post, and/or I have not recently sent any donation to your site.

Another matter, although I have recently posted more than once to share my mobile home with an ADULT male, and also posted OFFERING misc. jars such as spaghetti and jam jars, and salad jars, I have not received a single inquiry.

When I posted last about the jars I received 3 interested people and found good home for the jars.

I have also heard from others that when they post on your site, they never get any replies either. SOMETHING is wrong.

helen scott
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    2Bwacco

Re: Why won't you allow anyone who is not currently a supporting member

...i'm assuming the jars were/are empty?

The recycling center (Santa Rosa Avenue) north of Friedman's takes glass, bottles, jars, steel cans, aluminum cans (i.e. cat food), plastics of all shapes and kinds, newspapers, magazines, boxes

FOR FREE TO RECYCLE ... that's what I do...get it out the door... :)

another suggestion donate to Forgotten Felines' thrift store "Pick of the Litter" on Piner.

There are bulletin boards all around Sebastopol - Frizelle Enos, Andy's, Harmony Farms, Western Farm in Santa Rosa -- where you can post a room mate available note (waccobb.net has just a fraction of craigslists' viewers) The Junior College and Sonoma State University have housing offices for students.

McDonald farm advertises on craigslist a bit

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Why won't you allow anyone who is not currently a supporting member

Quote Posted in reply to the post by helenscott08: View Post
    TO post for non-profits, or not for profit organizations.

I wanted to post for a very neat animal sanctuary here in Santa Rosa about a meeting coming up on April 9th about feeding other foods to animals as nature intended. This would be very informative and I am fairly sure many people on your site would be happy to at least know about this organization and possibly attend. YET, you would not allow me to post for them as you consider it a commercial post, and/or I have not recently sent any donation to your site.

Another matter, although I have recently posted more than once to share my mobile home with an ADULT male, and also posted OFFERING misc. jars such as spaghetti and jam jars, and salad jars, I have not received a single inquiry.

When I posted last about the jars I received 3 interested people and found good home for the jars.

I have also heard from others that when they post on your site, they never get any replies either. SOMETHING is wrong.

helen scott
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    You are prompted to specify if a post is commercial or not. If you say it is non-commercial, and drop a short note why, then there is no charge and you are not required to be a supporting member. You can see a video demo here.

Frankly, I'm not surprised that no-one replied for your empty glass jars that we all recycle everyday.

5. Gratitude expressed by: