Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dana

Lost Dog: Thermal to Point Reyes

Tiki. He is a neutered mix breed. Likes people but afraid of them until he gets to know them. He is around 5-6 yrs old and has been a ranch dog. Does not do well in confinement. Always loved to ride in the car with me but freaks at being tied up. Ok on a leash.
    Will warm up to someone fast if they give him treats. Likes other dogs.
    Anyone can contact me [Susan] on my cell 760-408-6516 which is best or try my home 760-771-4422. The people that were taking him work for County Line Harvest Farm at the Dolcini Ranch. David is the owner and set up the transfer of the dog from a ranch in Thermal by Palm Springs. David's number is 970-725-3117 or 707-799-2590.
    Note from Moon: I couldn't get the picture to copy, but you can get it from Susan at [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Lost Dog: Thermal to Point Reyes

What would you look for if I said "a mixed breed"? You don't mention coloring, size, or any physical description. If you're serious
    about finding this dog, a picture is very important to post it here and other pet sites, Craigslist, including filling out reports at the local shelters with a copy of the picture. Ask for help with posting the picture.

Every hour that passes when an animal is lost makes it that much more difficult to find.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by dana: View Post
    Tiki. He is a neutered mix breed. Likes people but afraid of them until he gets to know them. He is around 5-6 yrs old and has been a ranch dog. Does not do well in confinement. Always loved to ride in the car with me but freaks at being tied up. Ok on a leash.
    Will warm up to someone fast if they give him treats. Likes other dogs.
    Anyone can contact me [Susan] on my cell 760-408-6516 which is best or try my home 760-771-4422. The people that were taking him work for County Line Harvest Farm at the Dolcini Ranch. David is the owner and set up the transfer of the dog from a ranch in Thermal by Palm Springs. David's number is 970-725-3117 or 707-799-2590.
    Note from Moon: I couldn't get the picture to copy, but you can get it from Susan at [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email