Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    BlissGoddess

Vote for me "hot raw chef" and receive 45 raw food recipes free!

HI,

HI Everyone,

I am sharing with you an opportunity to support me and help me spread the love and light of the message of Wild Beauty, through voting for me at this site as the "HOT RAW CHEF" for 2011 at Living Light's Raw Chef Contest for Valentines Day. The winner gets a lot of exposure, and I want to introduce peeps to my youtube channel where I will be posting videos of delicious mindful laughter -filled recipes for Yummy Wild Living as we exude natural Wild Beauty, from eating raw superfoods and practicing mindful eating exercises, with a playful laughter exercise to enlighten it up! hahaheheheh!

Please share with your friends and ask them to vote for me, #43 on https://hotrawchef.com/HRCValentineContest2011.html between now and February 9th, 2011.

To follow me, and see the videos later on youtube, Im uploading them to https://www.youtube.com/user/CafeWil...y?feature=mhum

To join the discussion on "How we redefine our own definition of Wild Beauty for Ourselves, Express in the most Authentic honoring way for ourselves, go to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cafe-...60046840712665

Many laughter giggles and heart-flowing wooshes of gratitude for your support... shine on Beautiful Ones.
    Ananda Wildflower
    Last edited by Barry; 01-30-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    treasure

Re: Vote for me "hot raw chef" and receive 45 raw food recipes free!

Hm. When I read the title of the post, "Vote for me 'hot raw chef' and receive 45 raw food recipes free!" I felt uncomfortable with the offer of free recipes in exchange for votes. Seems ok to offer a gift or discount to attract business. But votes?

Blessings,
    Tara

3. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

4. TopTop #3

That smoothie looked great!

5. TopTop #4
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by treasure: View Post
    Hm. When I read the title of the post, "Vote for me 'hot raw chef' and receive 45 raw food recipes free!" I felt uncomfortable with the offer of free recipes in exchange for votes. Seems ok to offer a gift or discount to attract business. But votes?

Blessings,
    Tara
    I couldn't find the story I was looking for - I remember reading about an 18th-century open-house at the White House with kegs of whiskey available for the voters, but I found this:
    Quote ...in the Wall Street Journal. There was an article about possible election fraud, and it talked about some election fraud history in America. I learned that George Washington actually offered alcohol for votes. The article also states that James Madison lost for not offering alcohol. Votes have been for sale in America since 1757, when George Washington bought alcohol for every voter in his district, Baumgartner says.
    recipes are too ephemeral to appeal to me, but whiskey, on the other hand...

6. Gratitude expressed by: