Hello! I would enjoy finding a 1 or 2 bedroom cottage, duplex, in-law unit or something of the sort in San Anselmo or Fairfax in the $800-$1400 range that would nicely accommodate my seven year old daughter and I. We currently live in Sebastopol and would like to relocate to San Anselmo or Fairfax, where my boyfriend lives, by March or April 1st. We are hoping to find a nice, sunny spot with a yard in the Ross Valley School District, preferably where she can attend Brookside Upper, where my boyfriends kids go.
A little about us: I practice compassionate conflict coaching and mediation, facilitating clarity and communication between people so that new connections and solutions emerge. I am looking forward to expanding my business (Clarity and Connection - www.ClarityandConnection.com) in Marin County. I also design jewelry and offer marketing services to small businesses. My daughter and I live a very simple, environmentally conscientious lifestyle and are active in art, biking and enjoying the outdoors. We are friendly, responsible and enjoy a sense of community among our neighbors. We currently have no pets with no plans to acquire any and I am a non-smoker.
Ideally we would like to find the perfect space to live for at least the next year or two or more. I have excellent rental history, references and steady income.
If you have a space that you think would meet our needs, please let me know! I am happy to meet with you most times during the week or weekend to accommodate your schedule. The best way to reach me is by email.
Warm Regards, Jenna and Kyah