Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    caretaker250

****Lost Cat A Man Trapped Our Cat And Let Him Go*****

I am helping a couple who live around Larkfield area, there neighbor 7 months ago trapped there calico cat and then dumped her over by Hollywood video which is near Hwy12 and Stony Point Road, any sightings or information about this cat, she is calico kitty, knowing or seeing any calicos or someone that might have helped her please call AllAboard Animal Rescue talk to Mary 526-0970. The man fessed up after confronted. she was lost almost 7 months ago, she could be looking either real wheathered or someone hopefully was kind enough to help her. email [email protected] with any info.

Thanks
    AllAboard Animal Rescue
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    helenscott08

Re: ****Lost Cat A Man Trapped Our Cat And Let Him Go*****

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caretaker250:
    I am helping a couple who live around Larkfield area, there neighbor 7 months ago trapped there calico cat and then dumped her over by Hollywood video which is near Hwy12 and Stony Point Road, any sightings or information about this cat, she is calico kitty, knowing or seeing any calicos or someone that might have helped her please call AllAboard Animal Rescue talk to Mary 526-0970. The man fessed up after confronted. she was lost almost 7 months ago, she could be looking either real wheathered or someone hopefully was kind enough to help her. email [email protected] with any info.

Thanks
    AllAboard Animal Rescue
    DO THEY have a picture. There are a couple of calico cats around here though I doubt they would be the one you are looking for.

Don't forget to check the Human Society book on animals found and adopted out or killed on road. Same for the place on Airport.

And, if I were them I would go to PRESS DEMOCRAT and ask them to help go to the LOST AND FOUND ADS from that period of time.

I knew of a cattle dog I finally rescued in the larkfield area back in 92 or 93. I went back about 6 months in the Lost and Found ads and found a rescue organization who had been looking for this dog.

Also, check the various lost and found sites here on web...

helen s

3. TopTop #3
    Moon

Lost Small-Animal Retrieval

Quote Posted in reply to the post by caretaker250:
    I am helping a couple who live around Larkfield area, there neighbor 7 months ago trapped there calico cat and then dumped her over by Hollywood video which is near Hwy12 and Stony Point Road, any sightings or information about this cat, she is calico kitty, knowing or seeing any calicos or someone that might have helped her please call AllAboard Animal Rescue talk to Mary 526-0970. The man fessed up after confronted. she was lost almost 7 months ago; she could be looking either real weathered or someone hopefully was kind enough to help her. email [email protected] with any info.

Thanks
    AllAboard Animal Rescue
    Tell your neighbors an experienced animal rescue expert said the following: First, report the guy to Animal Control, listed in the Sonoma County section of the blue pages. This is animal abuse, and he needs to be fined, to protect other small animals. Then, on a map, draw a line between the cat's home & where she was dumped; draw an oval with a one-mile radius from the line; and plaster the area in the oval with Reward posters. For best results, the posters need to say "$___ Reward" in big letters at the top; offer as big a reward as possible. Then, have a large, color picture of the cat--
    or, if there isn't one picture that makes her clearly identifiable, two pictures, one of her face and the other of her whole body from the side.
    Under that, give all the information, including phone number, when & where
    she was dumped and where her home is. Say what you're willing to
    do to accomodate someone who may have found her and become attached
    to her over the past half year, e.g. send them pictures or videos of her,
    let them visit, let her stay if you can visit. Put the flier into a clear plastic holder, and completely tape its edges to a larger sheet of brightly colored posterboard; also tape to the board a plastic pocket full of business-card sized slips with phone number, reward amount and basic information. Make as many of these posters as you can afford to, & post them at the highest-traffic locations; then fill in with just the fliers--if possible, one on every bulletin board and utility pole in the area. People don't start to recall this kind of message until the seventh time they see it. Ask to speak
    for one minute with each of the vets nearest where she was dumped,
    show each vet the cat's pictures and ask to be notified if a new patient comes in who appears to be the cat you're looking for. The best single resource for small-animal retrieval information is lostapet.net.
    Also, there's one psychic i've heard of who has actually come up with information that enabled the human to find the cat: Barrie, who can be reached at [email protected].
    Last edited by Moon; 09-21-2006 at 11:58 PM. Reason: adding "lost" to title, to make it easier to find