Your Story Needed: Heart Awakening Experience

I am a graduate student in the Depth Psychology Program at Sonoma State University. I am writing a thesis about the heart. As part of my research, I am conducting interviews with several individuals who have experienced a heart awakening.
A heart awakening experience can be described as a spiritual encounter with a loving force that is transpersonal, that is both beyond and within oneself. This experience is felt as numinous: a tremendous and compelling force one encounters that has a mysteriously attractive and fateful meaning. Heart awakening has a variety of effects on the individual ranging from emotional despair to extreme bliss. Often the experience changes the life course of the individual who goes through it. In order to differentiate a heart awakening experience from a spiritual one of a different or more general nature it has the characteristic quality of being viscerally known in the heart organ itself as it is being experienced.
If you have had a heart awakening experience and would like to share your story, please contact me for an interview. Your privacy will be protected should you wish to remain anonymous.
My name is Rosemary. My e-mail address is [email protected], or you can call me at 707-280-9583.