Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Roland Jacopetti

Gas Is HOW MUCH!!!

Well, it didn't take long, did it? Put gas up to a few pennies over $3 a gallon (quite a bit less than many countries pay), and Bush is beginning to sweep those pesky environmental regulations aside. I mean, it's vacation time! We need that gas! No more foolin' around. I wanna save the Spotted Whatever as much as the next person, but I can't afford to put out that much money to fill my tank. Sadly, I think many of our fellow Americans will go right along with it, even while they're blaming the chicanery of the oil companies. Hey, forget the oil companies. We're running out of that stuff - and it's not good for us anyway! We've got to get rid of our hydrocarbon jones or we're history. Does anyone really doubt that this is so?

Roland
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    wildflower

Re: Gas Is HOW MUCH!!!

Gasoline should cost $10 a gallon! That would wake everyone up fast...which is what is needed! How much time do we have?
    Best
    wildflower
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Roland:
    Well, it didn't take long, did it? Put gas up to a few pennies over $3 a gallon (quite a bit less than many countries pay), and Bush is beginning to sweep those pesky environmental regulations aside. I mean, it's vacation time! We need that gas! No more foolin' around. I wanna save the Spotted Whatever as much as the next person, but I can't afford to put out that much money to fill my tank. Sadly, I think many of our fellow Americans will go right along with it, even while they're blaming the chicanery of the oil companies. Hey, forget the oil companies. We're running out of that stuff - and it's not good for us anyway! We've got to get rid of our hydrocarbon jones or we're history. Does anyone really doubt that this is so?

Roland
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email