Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Chastack

Private room available for elder in assisted living home in Sebastopol

Zimpher Residential Care Home has a private room available for elders (and those recuperating from surgery or illness) who need assistance with daily living. This six-bed facility is located near Ragle Park in Sebastopol. This Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) opened in 1993 and is almost always full. It's family-oriented and ideally located for adult children and grandchildren living in or near Sebastopol. Current residents range in age from 85 to 95 and enjoy each other's company. Mild dementia is acceptable. Residents must be able get around on their own with canes, walkers or wheelchairs. Call the home (829-8539) or me (237-6799) with any questions.
    Charles Tack
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gratonmom101

Re: Private room available for elder in assisted living home in Sebastopol

I am looking for a place for my elderly mother,she currently lives in Sebastopol,she had a mild stroke a couple of months ago,she's recovering in Firecrest convalescent under their physical therapy.We as a family are looking for a place for her as,we don't want her to be alone.Is this family the Zimphers related to Marvin,my father,who has since passed away had worked for a Mr.Zimpher,my fathers name is Arthur Hodges.Any way i would be interested in coming to you place and talk with with you,if the room is still available.Thanks,Kathleen Long.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email