Greetings!

I haven't made many posts to this group in awhile, but I'm glad to be back! I'd like to let everyone know about a new business I am working on, if no one minds. I really and truly wish to help people get things moving where there may be stagnancy.

Are you or anyone you know trying to sell a home or business right now? My business partner, Tracy Johnson and I offer a 60 day sale guarantee, or nothing at all is owed to us for the Classical Feng Shui Consultation we provide. Once the sale closes, we take a small percentage, based on how quickly the real estate is sold. It's completely risk free! If you don't sell immediately, we charge you absolutely nothing!

This is especially useful for anyone who has had their home or business on the market for awhile with not much progress in getting it sold. We offer a free 20 - 30 minute phone consultation for you to see if our services are right for you. All you need to do is call or email us at [email protected] or 415.302.0896 for me and 415.450.0900 for Tracy.

Tracy and I are both graduates of Golden Gate School of Feng Shui's 260 hour year-long intensive Eco-Sustainable Classical Feng Shui Professional Certification Program. Tracy has also completed GGSFS's Graduate Immersion Program and has a total of 520 hours of training. We invite you to contact us today! We'd love to help you meet your goals and share with you the amazing ways that feng shui can activate a sale and get things moving!

For more information, please visit our website at www.yourhomesoldrightnow.com. We also help buyers and renters choose the most suitable location to live in, specifically for who they are.

Have a blessed day!
Katherine

Katherine Howard, CFSC
Certified Classical Feng Shui Consultant

Home Clear Real Estate Consulting
[email protected]
www.yourhomesoldrightnow.com

Real Estate Sale Activation
Real Estate Locating - for buyers & renters