Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    oceanaocean

???? RE: Honda "sport" FIT

Looking to purchase a new car and I like the Honda Sport FIT. But I am naive about cars.......does anyone have an opinion about this car?
    I am purchasing it from the dealer, 2010 while they are clearing the showrooms for 2011. Thanks so much for your help. OO
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    American Shaman

Re: ???? RE: Honda "sport" FIT

Fist off, the clearing out the showroom is a total BS thing. dealers do this to add to the urgency of buying a car. One of the best ways to buy a new car is through the Costco car buying program, they find a dealer with the car you want, and you drive over there, do all the paperwork, and drive off with your car.

Going through your bank and having the financing approved and ready helps too. They make money on the financing and the little things like "free car wash for life" The one thing that can be useful is the longer warranty on the engine, since most of us can't handle the sticker shock of having an engine replaced.

Consumer reports has a way you can see the actual dealer price to see how low the price can go. Some cars they don't make much money on, but they usually make their money with the used cars and custom/luxury models.

The honda fit is a great little car. I remember someone telling me that there were a couple of easily broken interior parts.

Justin Hunter - American Shaman
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email